Ethiopia Behind Somalia`s New Day

Ethiopia Behind Somalia`s New Day

There are 29 comments on the Walta Information Centre story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Ethiopia Behind Somalia`s New Day. In it, Walta Information Centre reports that:

Muluken. Somalia has always been a point of discussion at international and regional levels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Walta Information Centre.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Addis

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#21 Oct 25, 2012
DANIEL wrote:
<quoted text>HAYOO dont worry dont fear it ,if you one time test, next you eat raw meat very fastly and egerly..so go a boutcher and test it,..o i like that now i go and buy 2 killo raw meat
It is the most unhealthy thing to eat. It should be baned. You are an educated person and should teach others not to eat uncooked meat.
Hanns

Europe

#23 Oct 25, 2012
hooyo basel wrote:
<quoted text>no thanks i have no intention of become canibalist i will stick to eat my well cooked food
this is not canibalism ?simply eating raw an ox meat.
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#24 Oct 25, 2012
Hanns wrote:
<quoted text>this is not canibalism ?simply eating raw an ox meat.
nah
Belay

Ardsley, NY

#25 Oct 25, 2012
What a crap.. Most Eritreans eat raw meat.. I know they don't have enough food at home.. But the one outside Eritrea love Kurt sega!
Thank you to the Ethiopian master.. They learn well.
Hanns

Europe

#26 Oct 25, 2012
Belay wrote:
What a crap.. Most Eritreans eat raw meat.. I know they don't have enough food at home.. But the one outside Eritrea love Kurt sega!
Thank you to the Ethiopian master.. They learn well.
they eat raw insects.
comanDonkey

Arlington, VA

#27 Oct 25, 2012
Your family eats from a city dumpster when the ferenji food truck is delayed due to vehicle malfunction or inclement weather.
Hanns

Europe

#28 Oct 25, 2012
comanDonkey wrote:
Your family eats from a city dumpster when the ferenji food truck is delayed due to vehicle malfunction or inclement weather.
ur family dont get it.
Belay

Ardsley, NY

#29 Oct 26, 2012
comanDonkey wrote:
I think you are confused b/n Ethiopians and Eritreans who use to leave in Ethiopia.. I remember they use to dig our garbage..
I think one day our dog was chasing one poor Eritrean till I stop him.. The dog thought he was trying to still my bike.
Yhort

Europe

#30 Oct 26, 2012
comanDonkey wrote:
your mother and father eats dert ,colletion of bone,pice of bread,leather,feather..etc.the y share from in swareg system from mouth of dogs and cats,.u hungry family ..son of asmara dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group claims injured workers' compensation syst... 2 hr www 1
News Trudeau's pick for Supreme Court chief hailed i... Wed Just Us eh 1
News Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne suing Opposition... Tue Just Us eh 1
News Auditor general takes aim at Ontario Liberals o... Dec 7 need same 4 councils 1
News Auditor general takes aim at Ontario Liberals o... Dec 6 put dental on OHIP 1
News Fraud investigation casts cloud over Ontario Pr... Dec 6 Wynne You Lose 2
News Justin Trudeau bound for China to promote trade... Dec 5 www 1
More from around the web