Ethiopia Behind Somalia`s New Day

Oct 22, 2012 Full story: Walta Information Centre 29

Muluken. Somalia has always been a point of discussion at international and regional levels.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Belay

New York, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Should we do the same in Eritrea??
Eritreans deserve new day??
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Belay wrote:
Should we do the same in Eritrea??
Eritreans deserve new day??
how about you give youselfs a new day huh quit eating enjere 24/7 give youselfs new food you might grow tall
trk

Ethiopia

#3 Oct 23, 2012
hooyo basel wrote:
<quoted text>how about you give youselfs a new day huh quit eating enjere 24/7 give youselfs new food you might grow tall
Right Hooyo! I'll add more bannana on my menu!
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#4 Oct 23, 2012
trk wrote:
<quoted text>Right Hooyo! I'll add more bannana on my menu!
hahaha not bad
HenRy WilliamSon

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Actually Kenya is cleaning up Ethiopia mess in Somalia. The us is recognizing it is Kenya that is a real power compared to perpetual begging Ethiopia.
trk

Ethiopia

#6 Oct 23, 2012
HenRy WilliamSon wrote:
Actually Kenya is cleaning up Ethiopia mess in Somalia. The us is recognizing it is Kenya that is a real power compared to perpetual begging Ethiopia.
You missed the last shot! The mess is created by Eriterrorism!
Belay

New York, NY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
I guess Eritrea don't deserve a new day.
trk

Ethiopia

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Belay wrote:
I guess Eritrea don't deserve a new day.
Eritrea deserves a new day but the above Henry Williamson Ashebari guy should go and clean it up! Else they have to wait untill the Somali army gets strong enough! Ethiopia is tired of the stingy Eriterrorism!
trk

Ethiopia

#9 Oct 24, 2012
hooyo basel wrote:
<quoted text>how about you give youselfs a new day huh quit eating enjere 24/7 give youselfs new food you might grow tall
Have you been to Addis,Hooyo?
hornowner

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
We know the people of the suffered more than any people in Africa, to end this where can we start? In my opinion, I think, we can start from personal level to people to people, because this can not continue, imagine a peaceful Horn,!!!!!
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#11 Oct 24, 2012
trk wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been to Addis,Hooyo?
no i have ethiopian freinds all they eat is injera dont get me wrong injera is nice time to time
trk

Ethiopia

#12 Oct 24, 2012
hooyo basel wrote:
<quoted text>no i have ethiopian freinds all they eat is injera dont get me wrong injera is nice time to time
We are addicted to it,Hooyo!
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#13 Oct 24, 2012
trk wrote:
<quoted text>We are addicted to it,Hooyo!
ok i respect that but add some rice and banana
trk

Ethiopia

#14 Oct 24, 2012
hooyo basel wrote:
<quoted text>ok i respect that but add some rice and banana
Rice is so uncomfortable; neither for your bowls(it dries up)nor in preparing it to feed.Have you ever eat an Indian dish called Briani? I like the chicken part but the boiled rice is uncomfortable to handle it and these Indians add some nasty spices on it and it was awfull.I would rather eat some raw meat with pepper and would like to taste some Somali bannana made bread! LOL
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#15 Oct 25, 2012
trk wrote:
<quoted text>Rice is so uncomfortable; neither for your bowls(it dries up)nor in preparing it to feed.Have you ever eat an Indian dish called Briani? I like the chicken part but the boiled rice is uncomfortable to handle it and these Indians add some nasty spices on it and it was awfull.I would rather eat some raw meat with pepper and would like to taste some Somali bannana made bread! LOL
yes i eat briani or basmati rice it's nice when cooked well there is rice called bilaawe is kenyan with lamb very nice they are not better they eat ugali 24/7 nasty stuff try this spices tumaric and jinger they are good for you health no offence but you guys why do you eat raw meet isn't that canibilistm i went to ethiopian weding in zurich it was fantastic untill they bring the raw meat man i almost run with my life how is addis lattely
Hanns

Europe

#16 Oct 25, 2012
hooyo basel wrote:
<quoted text>yes i eat briani or basmati rice it's nice when cooked well there is rice called bilaawe is kenyan with lamb very nice they are not better they eat ugali 24/7 nasty stuff try this spices tumaric and jinger they are good for you health no offence but you guys why do you eat raw meet isn't that canibilistm i went to ethiopian weding in zurich it was fantastic untill they bring the raw meat man i almost run with my life how is addis lattely
raw meat or rosted meat both are meat,no defference,but raw meat that is sweet and have haig vitamin and protin content.oh test it ,u must adicte by raw meat.
trk

Ethiopia

#17 Oct 25, 2012
hooyo basel wrote:
<quoted text>yes i eat briani or basmati rice it's nice when cooked well there is rice called bilaawe is kenyan with lamb very nice they are not better they eat ugali 24/7 nasty stuff try this spices tumaric and jinger they are good for you health no offence but you guys why do you eat raw meet isn't that canibilistm i went to ethiopian weding in zurich it was fantastic untill they bring the raw meat man i almost run with my life how is addis lattely
Addis is rolling by the day!Canibalism is eating human flesh;don't confuse it!If you eat some Ethiopian national dishes such as Kitfo (minced meat),you would kill someone for more of it instead of running away! Btw,Do you know a cereal called Teff? It is the one that enjera is made from and it is the best cereal that this world ever experianced and is endemic to Ethiopia! Forget this rice garbage!
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#18 Oct 25, 2012
Hanns wrote:
<quoted text>raw meat or rosted meat both are meat,no defference,but raw meat that is sweet and have haig vitamin and protin content.oh test it ,u must adicte by raw meat.
raw meat no thank you
DANIEL

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

#19 Oct 25, 2012
hooyo basel wrote:
<quoted text>raw meat no thank you
HAYOO dont worry dont fear it ,if you one time test, next you eat raw meat very fastly and egerly..so go a boutcher and test it,..o i like that now i go and buy 2 killo raw meat
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#20 Oct 25, 2012
DANIEL wrote:
<quoted text>HAYOO dont worry dont fear it ,if you one time test, next you eat raw meat very fastly and egerly..so go a boutcher and test it,..o i like that now i go and buy 2 killo raw meat
no thanks i have no intention of become canibalist i will stick to eat my well cooked food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter: Harper's spin can't hide broken deal Dec 22 hmmm 1
Social assistance computer errors go from 'glit... Dec 22 not same world 1
Mekong countries plan $30bn links Dec 21 Hooogle It 8
It's time for the GTA to come together, Wynne says Dec 20 Andrea 1
Political casualties: Hits on who took a hit in... Dec 19 ANDREA A fOOL 1
Media baron joins Quebec's separatist cause (Mar '14) Dec 19 ozanotokiralama 5
Tim Harper: PM back on top in parliamentary sea... Dec 18 no Wynne situation 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 am PST