War dead honoured at Remembrance Day services across Toronto

Nov 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Citytv

Thousands of people gathered Sunday to pay tribute to Canadians who gave their lives in sacrifice of their country and to those who continue to serve.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Evolution or revolution

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Remembrance day is a reminder of illegal white terrorism on non-white continents. LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD THEY CERTAINLY WERE NOT HEROES.....

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
Remembrance day is a reminder of illegal white terrorism on non-white continents. LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD THEY CERTAINLY WERE NOT HEROES.....
You're just a moronic douche-nozzle who's knowledge of history and geography is pathetic and laughably non-existent.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a moronic douche-nozzle who's knowledge of history and geography is pathetic and laughably non-existent.
you feel threatened because the course of your ignorance has you very little to say anything of knowledge now get off OUR land ILLEGAL honky!

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
<quoted text>you feel threatened because the course of your ignorance has you very little to say anything of knowledge now get off OUR land ILLEGAL honky!
Threatened by what? Your wit and intellect that are as sharp as a bag of marshmallows?
Remembrance Day falls on Nov.11 because THAT is the day WW1 ended.
WW1 was a EUROPEAN War, you uneducated, geographically retarded imbecile.
WW2 was fought primarily in Europe. The Pacific War was started by ASIANS, the Japanese to be precise.
I guess we should just forbid any East Indians from entering our Legion halls and ignore their contributions and ultimate price some paid during WW2 when we have next year's Remembrance Day ceremonies.

Ohhhh wait, let me guess. You aren't smart enough to figure out that we pay respects to ALL the fallen soldiers who fought against naked aggression and dictatorial conquest, not JUST the White soldiers.

As far as Canada's military goes, it has ALWAYS been an ALL VOLUNTEER military. WW1, WW2, and Korea saw Chinese Canadians, Native Canadians and Black Canadians all willingly join the military to fight against the forces of oppression.
There were also a number of Indo-Canadians who fought in WW2, but I guess they're not worthy of any respect for their sacrifices either.

And as I've explained quite succinctly to you before, this is NOT your land. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, it doesn't make it a fact. The only person you're convincing with this little fantasy of yours is yourself.

It's time you got some new material, you're getting boring and repetitive. Quite frankly, I have no idea why you derive such joy coming here and publicly displaying your pond scum IQ level.
I mean my God, it's like you not only fell out of the Stupid Tree, you hit every branch on the way down and then got dragged through the entire length and breadth of the Dumbass Forest.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatened by what? Your wit and intellect that are as sharp as a bag of marshmallows?
Remembrance Day falls on Nov.11 because THAT is the day WW1 ended.
WW1 was a EUROPEAN War, you uneducated, geographically retarded imbecile.
WW2 was fought primarily in Europe. The Pacific War was started by ASIANS, the Japanese to be precise.
I guess we should just forbid any East Indians from entering our Legion halls and ignore their contributions and ultimate price some paid during WW2 when we have next year's Remembrance Day ceremonies.
Ohhhh wait, let me guess. You aren't smart enough to figure out that we pay respects to ALL the fallen soldiers who fought against naked aggression and dictatorial conquest, not JUST the White soldiers.
As far as Canada's military goes, it has ALWAYS been an ALL VOLUNTEER military. WW1, WW2, and Korea saw Chinese Canadians, Native Canadians and Black Canadians all willingly join the military to fight against the forces of oppression.
There were also a number of Indo-Canadians who fought in WW2, but I guess they're not worthy of any respect for their sacrifices either.
And as I've explained quite succinctly to you before, this is NOT your land. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, it doesn't make it a fact. The only person you're convincing with this little fantasy of yours is yourself.
It's time you got some new material, you're getting boring and repetitive. Quite frankly, I have no idea why you derive such joy coming here and publicly displaying your pond scum IQ level.
I mean my God, it's like you not only fell out of the Stupid Tree, you hit every branch on the way down and then got dragged through the entire length and breadth of the Dumbass Forest.
nobody cares about your colonialism goof and you should take your white trash ideologies shove it straight 12 oclock up your ass and go back to Europe white piece of shit!remembrance day is nothing to be proud of thief!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

berring

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

FACT wrote:
<quoted text>nobody cares about your colonialism goof and you should take your white trash ideologies shove it straight 12 oclock up your ass and go back to Europe white piece of shit!remembrance day is nothing to be proud of thief!
Go f*ck yourself shit stain. I've invited you several times to come and TRY to make me leave yet every time you prove yourself to be nothing but a cowardly piece of bumble scum.

Now shut the f*ck up and go pray to your goddess of small pox you filthy, disease ridden spawn of 3rd world garbage.
Whisgean Zoda

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

I was in WWII. I'm a Nazi.

“Seriously guys...”

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

I wish I had even half the intelligence wit and charm as Whisgean Zoda wrote:
I was in WWII. I'm a Nazi.
Awww how sweet Tinywood. You've been gone all this time but you still thought to come back and stalk me.
I know you think it's fun pretending to be me and all but you're missing a few essential things; brains, looks, financial independence, employability, education. It's those things that really make it fun to be me. Hell the only thing you aren't missing is your virginity and the umbilical cord by which you're still attached to your mother.
I bet the only time you've ever been out of your mommy's earshot is before they kicked you out of school for being un-teachable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••