Palestinian-Canadians ignored in huma...

Palestinian-Canadians ignored in human rights museum

There are 5 comments on the CBC News story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Palestinian-Canadians ignored in human rights museum. In it, CBC News reports that:

Some Palestinian-Canadians are upset that plans for the new Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg don't include an exhibit with their story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Barry

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 4, 2013
They don't acknowledge Palestinian rights in Israel. Why would they do it in Winnipeg?
Hobo

Qualicum Beach, Canada

#2 Mar 4, 2013
I have read the Bill Of Rights of Canada.In my life the government has violated most of them and other people have violated the rest with the blessing of the government.The bill of rights is a joke as is any museum dedicated to human rights.We haven't any rights that the government cannot take from us any time that it suits them.The Palestinians are nobody special.
JJJ

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Barry wrote:
They don't acknowledge Palestinian rights in Israel. Why would they do it in Winnipeg?
Palestinians have the right to blow themselves up in any country.
JTF

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Mar 4, 2013
You're confusing Muslim extremists with Palestinian extremists. Honest mistake.
allan

Whitby, Canada

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Move back to the west bank or gaza..BYE BYE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Auditor general takes aim at Ontario Liberals o... Dec 7 need same 4 councils 1
News Auditor general takes aim at Ontario Liberals o... Dec 6 put dental on OHIP 1
News Fraud investigation casts cloud over Ontario Pr... Dec 6 Wynne You Lose 2
News Justin Trudeau bound for China to promote trade... Dec 5 www 1
News Canada tests 'basic income' effect on poverty a... Nov 29 MADD eh 1
News Ontario's Patrick Brown answers nagging questio... Nov 28 is he a sneaker 1
News Singers to Compete at Canadian Opera Company's ... Nov 28 Elora 1
More from around the web