Ethiopia: Amidst Challenges, Ethiopia...

Ethiopia: Amidst Challenges, Ethiopia to Keep Contributing to Regional Integration - Premier Tell...

There are 1 comment on the AllAfrica.com story from Sep 30, 2012, titled Ethiopia: Amidst Challenges, Ethiopia to Keep Contributing to Regional Integration - Premier Tell.... In it, AllAfrica.com reports that:

In his maiden speech to the United Nations General Assembly, the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, Hailemarim Desalegn, today said that his country will keep contributing to regional integration efforts, but its success in this regard will depend on conditions being met in two areas: peace and stability and the challenge of extremism, and issues related ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllAfrica.com.

solomon desalegnm

Warder, Ethiopia

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Meles zenswi said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mob justice incident in Grand Manan features in... (Sep '06) May 19 Max Power 127
News Kim ThAoy's plea to Canada: 'Help refugees the ... May 18 Frank hoffa 1
News Clark to continue governing B.C. May 17 LMLS 1
News B.C. NDP vows to fight Trans Mountain pipeline,... May 12 Stop Statism 3
News PC Leader Brown says the Liberals are 'living i... May 11 secret tricky gangs 1
News Wynne talks hydro rate reductions, wants 'shove... May 11 disregard 4 avera... 1
News Ontario premier Kathleen Wynne to visit areas a... May 8 where do taxes go 1
More from around the web