Intention to refuse building of Baku-...

Intention to refuse building of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is the first robin...

There are 5 comments on the ARMINFO news agency story from Dec 24, 2012, titled Intention to refuse building of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is the first robin.... In it, ARMINFO news agency reports that:

On 21 December in an interview with the Tbilisi daily "Rezonansi" Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili made a rather significant statement according to which the building of the railway Baku-Tbilisi-Kars causes problems and at a certain stage this project may become not so much useful for Georgia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ARMINFO news agency.

Dander

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Dec 24, 2012
How very interesting!
Irmal

Ukraine

#3 Jan 14, 2013
You can't even imagine what a "BUMP!!!" is it for me to realize that Georgian authorities have finally ventured to publish this information on their plans to freeze B-T-K project! In fact me works for a building company that have been providing the B-T-K project with reinforced concrete construction for 5 years already and as far as I personally know it the info on possible project realization stop since October has been deliberately suppressed at all the project's levels including offices in Azerbaijan. But if Georgian PM now says it and does it publicly, then I guess the project is finally down. Pity, as particularly for Georgia the transport railroad route was expected to become extremely important one. Indeed there is only one reason that causes the B-T-K project's shut down and as usual no one would say about it in press. And surely is as clear as a day light: all the financial means being allocated by Georgia for the project... yes, have been simply embezzled by those whom authoritative big boss Saakashvili had appointed to supervise the B-T-K in Georgia. They stole in money, stole in construction materials, stole in expensive construction engineering etc... At that I seriously doubt that such audacious embezzlement would become possible if not a number of high-ranking patrons stood behind the project on president Saakashvili's criminal gang behalf.
Dander

Australia

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you for this clarification.

Since: Dec 11

Osmaniye, Turkey

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Who is Saakashvili?
As if he is a player?
No!!
The project was not a project in the first place.It was a deception.
The same powers who invented an Armenia,a land as a hindrance of communication between Turkish nations also do not give permissions for such projects..
These powers call themselves black Turks..They are the enemies of Turks.
This is also greater than and beyond Russia.
But as Ataturk envisaged The Turks of the world will unite eventually.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Cennet is waiting for the turds' ultimate unification.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Handley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manitoba premier to take on Trudeau government ... Sat ANDREW SNEERS at ... 2
News Marching with Pride: Thousands take to the stre... Sep 21 Duane Pride - New... 9
News Why Ontario's next election won't be decided in... Sep 19 Mac 1
News Trudeau says he'll work with provinces on Trans... Sep 18 bob 1
News Conservative stalwart Lebreton's advice to Onta... Sep 17 Andrew Sneers on Pat 2
News Manitoba NDP leadership candidate 'flung me' ac... Sep 16 Mental Health Tho... 3
News Poll says Ontarians are high on government cont... Sep 16 Pot 1
More from around the web