I've heard that Ted Rogers is not ver...

I've heard that Ted Rogers is not very happy Cottage Cell Tower BAD

Posted in the Lake of Bays Forum

“Continually Updated from Net”

Since: Jan 07

A PBS place in an MTV world

#1 Jun 14, 2008
Internet Changes Everything: Wireless Archives

"I've heard that Ted Rogers is not very happy,"

said the source,.....

a live video feed from a cottage on Lake Rosseau in the Muskoka area north of Toronto ...

www.ladlass.com/ice/archives/cat_wireless.htm...

Anybody know Ted's number?

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/MediaNews/2008/06...

“Continually Updated from Net”

Since: Jan 07

A PBS place in an MTV world

#2 Jun 14, 2008
March 06, 2006
T.O. to become wireless hotspot

TheStar.com - T.O. to become wireless hotspot

Mar. 6, 2006. 08:30 AM
TYLER HAMILTON
TECHNOLOGY REPORTER

Toronto Hydro Corp. will announce Tuesday that it plans to turn Canada's largest city into one giant wireless hotspot, directly challenging the country's major mobile phone carriers for a chunk of the $8 billion a year wireless market...

as this weekend Yesterday

Cogeco buys Toronto Hydro Telecom but No Words of a Public Ratification Vote to be Held ?

Cogeco Cable Inc. is spreading its growing network into Canada's biggest business telecommunications market with the purchase of Toronto Hydro Telecom Inc for $200 million.

http://www.topix.com/world/canada/2008/06/cog...
maybe Lake of Bays

Toronto, Canada

#3 Apr 29, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake of Bays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second tornado in Ontario cottage country confi... Aug '17 Chem Trails eh 1
News Baysville 'overcome with police cars' watching ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 8 yrs not over yet 1
News One-tank Trips: Tough to top Muskoka for fall f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 drive 1
News Leaf colour progression: Parry Sound, Muskoka, ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 drive 1
News Huntsville fire department defines its response... (Oct '16) Oct '16 fiscal-mess 1
News Lake of Bays mayor wants more than summertime p... (Oct '16) Oct '16 fiscal-mess 1
News Muskoka mayor outraged as council composition f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 crazy 2 close sch... 1
More from around the web