Cop who disputed RCMP testimony in Ia...

Cop who disputed RCMP testimony in Ian Bush shooting faces internal hearing

There are 2 comments on the The Chronicle-Journal story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Cop who disputed RCMP testimony in Ian Bush shooting faces internal hearing. In it, The Chronicle-Journal reports that:

The blood-spatter expert who disputed the RCMP's version of events in the shooting death of a young man at the Houston, B.C., police station is facing a disciplinary hearing by the Edmonton Police Service. via The Chronicle-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle-Journal.

Norwid

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Nov 29, 2007
The RCMP killings must stop. Canada has become a police state. Mounties investigating Mounties? Where is our democracy? We rallied for Robert Dziekanski, now we can rally for Ian Bush and we must be heard, otherwise this unnecessary loss of life of our citizens will continue.
D4rk4ng3l

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2007
Good for the police officer who disputed this incident. I never knew the kid or anything about him. If there was wrong doing I am PROUD to know that someone is sticking up for him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News B.C. Securities Commission accuses stock picker... (Dec '06) Jul '15 Fred 71
....FARMER..is..GOD,..not. (Jun '13) Jun '13 paul SHYKORA artist 1
...LUSH....NATIVE...Gardens.... (Jun '13) Jun '13 paul SHYKORA artist 1
Upcoming Provincial Election (Apr '13) Apr '13 A Concerned Citizen 1
News Susan Rice's Conflict of Interest - Major Holdi... (Dec '12) Apr '13 fukuda 2
News Todd Hamilton named new publisher of the Prince... (Nov '12) Dec '12 Patricia 2
News Huckleberry mine life extended (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ron 1
More from around the web