Steven Levesque

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Whomever you work for should report you to Maintanence enforcement for not support your child and hiding in Hampton, New Brunswick. Steven (in many opinions) has run away from Calgary to hide from his debtors. One major little guy is not being support by him for some reason. Any one knowing his employer and address is asked to report him to the Calgary, Alberta Maintenance Enforcement.
Anonymous

Calgary, Canada

#2 Sep 29, 2008
This person you seek is living in Hampton, NB and working in Saint John, NB.

Men that don't support their children should man up to their responsibilities.

I don't know where he works but I know who he is.

Good luck with your search.
Anonymous

Calgary, Canada

#3 Nov 23, 2008
This person is Steven Joseph Levesque. Age 38, bithday Nov 5, 1970. He uses women for their credit and money and can lie better than the best. In my opinion he is a pysho path. Tells lies over lies and actually believes his lies until caught. Then he will fabricate a new lie to get out of the old lie. He will inter-twine the truth with the lies so they are partially truth. But make no mistake, he is not as trustworthy and honest as he appears to be. He has 3 child in Alberta and avoids paying his child support. In my opinion I know he would rather put his money in the slot machine than help support any of his children. If there is any justice in New Brunswick, someone will report him to Maintenance Enforcement in Alberta.
Ex-girlfriend in NB

Canada

#4 Apr 7, 2011
He just up and left on Christmas Eve Morning. I went out to grab food for breakfast and he was gone. Never heard from him again.
I know he went back to Calgary,Alberta
Coward, loser, liar, unreliable.
When times get tough, he runs.
Ex-girlfriend in AB

Canada

#5 Apr 7, 2011
What a hokes. Shows up at 4:30 pm on Christmas Eve. Accepted with open arms to complete the promise he made to his 7 year old son, now 9.
Kept every promise till August. Then he turned back into that cowardly boy that cant handle wiping his own ass, wont brush his teeth, and cant pick up his own laundry. Only thing that made him happy was money and lots of money in his pocket, acting like Hitler, going out alone and not having people know where he is.

He loves to lie. Its his way of being in control and feeling like a man. Give him two choices. One to better himself or another to go hide under a rock. He will always pick, hiding under a rock just like slugs.
Deceit and lies are his best assests
Steven Levesque

Canada

#6 Apr 8, 2011
he wants to be the nice guy that everyone looks up to but because he is addicted to gambling vlts to hide behind his hurt feelings and then to cover up the guilt he drinks to make himself feel better and when he gets caught in a lie he does drugs to make himself ignore his feelings.

And all the while he the thinks none of it is his fault.

And even now he makes promises he has no plans of keeping.
Steven Levesque

Canada

#7 Jun 6, 2011
You can run but they will find you. No crime goes unpunished. Maybe your in Edmonton, maybe Regina, maybe back in calgary or home to New brunswick but you will be found.
anonomous

Canada

#8 Jul 26, 2011
dont date this guy. he is nothing but a loser.. has 5 kids and wants nothing to do with them. doesnt have a legal drivers license, has a warrant out for his arrest for several traffic violations.

But be kind to him, he has had lots of things go wrong because someone has always dont something that makes it not his fault.
step dad

Medicine Hat, Canada

#9 Mar 4, 2012
my wife her x`boy friend can't pay money for his son I do he works under the table hides behind her like a baby in MEDICINE hat alberta come on russ pay the money you owe
step dad

Medicine Hat, Canada

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Steven Levesque wrote:
You can run but they will find you. No crime goes unpunished. Maybe your in Edmonton, maybe Regina, maybe back in calgary or home to New brunswick but you will be found.
http://www.facebook.com/groups /258731710875839/
Ex-girlfriend

Calgary, Canada

#11 Mar 21, 2012
I totally understand step dad. Steve, Russ pay up. Cowards work under the table and you still make no effort to pay your child support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Hampton man injured in Seabrook police ch... (Feb '13) Jun '14 fired yet 12
Rhonda Aubin ,shooting in trailor park (Jun '12) Jun '12 Brenda raeburn 1
Worst areas for speeding in Hampton? (Apr '11) Apr '11 Falcon High 4
Dexter decides not to rock the boat in Hampton (Nov '10) Nov '10 sounds like a song 1
Police pursuit in Hampton, Newport News (Jun '10) Jul '10 WiseOne 51
Give NB Power the leadership to succeed (May '10) May '10 Iria 1
Public Record for Monday, April 12, 2010 (Apr '10) Apr '10 anonymous 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:42 am PST