YTV returns to the wilderness with Su...

YTV returns to the wilderness with Survive This, Season 2

There are 2 comments on the Canada NewsWire story from Mar 22, 2010, titled YTV returns to the wilderness with Survive This, Season 2. In it, Canada NewsWire reports that:

Leaving all the comforts of home, eight teens are put to the test to see if they have what it takes to make it through to the hour-long season finale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada NewsWire.

maybe

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 22, 2010
... Michael, a.k.a. The Entertainer from Brampton, ON; The Diplomat, 16-year-old Manaal from St. Catharines, ON; Mississauga's Justin, a 16-year-old musician who loves his steak; The Athlete, 14-year-old Nicole; The Rebel from Niagara Falls, 16-year-old ...
Comment?

Related Topix: Game Show, Survivor, Reality TV, Entertainment, Drama, Television, Hamilton, ON, Canada, Ancaster (Hamilton, ON), Ontario, Brampton, ON, St Catharines, ON
JAVAN NEUFELD

Carman, Canada

#2 Mar 28, 2011
I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighters expect to be at Paletta all night:... Dec 7 burnin 1
News Justice officials will decide if feds needed on... Dec 6 Google Admiralty Law 1
News Fraud investigation casts cloud over Ontario Pr... Dec 6 Wynne You Lose 2
News Ontario Province Launches New Program to Help R... Nov '17 LiberalVoterDumb 2
News Ombudsman to investigate Toronto's heating byla... Sep '17 feel safe eh 1
News Court date today for alleged Yahoo hacker Jul '17 advocates warn 1
News He walked 30 km: Happy ending after Ancaster ma... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ned 1
More from around the web