Doctors facing sex assault charges released on bail

There are 3 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Feb 23, 2011, titled Doctors facing sex assault charges released on bail. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

Two doctors accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a woman in a Toronto hotel were released on bail Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

Kluster Frakk

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Did these persons get a free ride, scholarship and all and yet our kids can't even get the necessary financial assistance needed for school.

This does not sound fair to me....

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/halton-hills-on...
reality

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 24, 2011
dixie normus

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Feb 24, 2011
If found guilty deport the scumbags to their country of origin.it may be acceptable to rape patients where they come from but I assure you it is not acceptable here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Screening of Still Alice to Support Alzheimer S... Feb '15 a no Wynne situation 1
News Festival of Friends moves to Ancaster (Nov '14) Nov '14 Shelagh 1
News Woodlot tug of war (Nov '14) Nov '14 Shelagh 1
News Skyway Closure: Alternate routes to Toronto (Aug '14) Aug '14 words 2
Roundtable Discussion: Holiday Planning for Kid... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hamchap 1
News NGTA study recommendations will ease, but not e... (Dec '13) Dec '13 behind the scenes... 1
News Ontario family learns the great lesson of Caled... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Hans 1
More from around the web