Man shot by police has criminal record

Man shot by police has criminal record

There are 3 comments on the Toronto Sun story from Jan 27, 2009, titled Man shot by police has criminal record. In it, Toronto Sun reports that:

A young man shot by Hamilton police is no stranger to the law, court records show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toronto Sun.

karolinashitsony ou

Canada

#1 Jan 27, 2009
Good riddance, I think he was an employee at Giant Tiger anyway, so that shows how stupid he was
Barry Wynn

Thunder Bay, Canada

#2 Feb 15, 2009
Man is a strange creature, he can cut throats and watch his victim gurgling with blood as he tries to breathe, before he cuts his victims throat, he will usually break his arms and legs so he can't run. When you do this to a man, he crys and pleads like a boy of say 7 years of age. I just hope for GOD's sake that people will never resort to such violence, now you ask yourself within' your hearts of hearts this question, "do you think the police officers really know what is involved in killing another human being?" will not much is different when you kill a man by bullet or if you break his limbs, then slit his throat. Barry Wynn
MadamnSatanika66 6

Woodbridge, Canada

#3 Feb 15, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ancaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News He walked 30 km: Happy ending after Ancaster ma... Oct '16 Ned 1
News Ancaster contractor charged with fraud Aug '16 some bad some good 1
News Politicians cheer start of Randle Reef cleanup Jun '16 need a clean out 1
News Ontario cabinet minister stepping down for gend... (Jun '16) Jun '16 he knows tricky gang 1
News Ontario cabinet minister resigns ahead of shuff... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ted knows tricky ... 1
News How to build a better garden - Ask the experts ... (May '16) May '16 Winnipeg lifer 4
News Bosma trial: Millard's ex says she helped him m... (Apr '16) Apr '16 long trial 1
More from around the web