Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Mar 8, 2013
Law gone in canada

Hawkesbury, Canada

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Pair facing drug charges

Two Georgetown men are facing drug charges after Halton Police raided a Weber Drive home in Georgetown Wednesday.

Members of the One District Criminal Investigations Bureau executed a search warrant and seized cocaine, ketamine, psilocybin (magic mushrooms) and marijuana with a street value of approximately $2,000 along with a quantity of cash.

TJ Norrie, 29, of Weber Drive, is charged with trafficking in a controlled substance, possession for the purpose of trafficking and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.

John Schira, 30, of Dominion Gardens Drive was charged with possession of a controlled substance.

Both men were released on bail. Schira will appear in court on April 9 and Norrie will appear on April 16 at the Milton Court House.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
that the joker mayor (Nov '09) 22 min does he have same... 38
Bet a lot of voters never seen the Buget 28 min lots budget items... 3
Civic Centre turns 25 4 hr class in session ... 2
Hell in Norval. the rush hour traffic 9 hr mayor had 30 yr 2... 5
Pain relief the natural way 10 hr Swinging senior 3
freectrade a big joke 18 hr FREE TRADE JOKE 1
Out with the old and in with new 4 years next t... 20 hr take it outside 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••