The Ornge helicopters can not accommodate
Posted in the Georgetown Forum
North Bay, Canada
#1 May 12, 2013
(1) The Ornge helicopters can not accommodate a doctor and a patient. Either a doctor or a patient. Not both.
(2) Dr. Chris Mazza, founder of Ornge broke up with his wife and hired his girl friend Kelly Long as an Ornge VP at $430,255. a year which includes $42,748 taxable benefits and Ornge paid $110,000 for her MBA degree.
(3) Dr. Mazza bought her an expensive boat.
(4) Then he bought her a lake to put it in and lots of other goodies for her.
(5) All of the above with Ornge money.
(6) Then he hired a lawyer and paid him 11 million dollars to create shadow companies to hide the stolen Ornge money.
(7) Nothing is happening to the lawyer because he's a big shot with the provincial Liberal party.
(8) Health Minister Deb Mathews had a whistle blower alert her last year about Mazza's corruption.
(9) Instead of doing anything to protect taxpayer money, Mathews fired the whistle blower.
(10) Premier Kathlene Wynne gives Deb Mathews a raise and promotion to Deputy Premier
Add your comments below
|Hair salon aids CAShh (Nov '13)||5 hr||Milton fire went out||3|
|Community clean up continues on Monday (Apr '13)||15 hr||Earth Day Clean U...||2|
|Cleaner and greener (May '10)||15 hr||seen here in farm...||4|
|Car fire expands into apartment (Sep '11)||15 hr||Burl apt fall dead||3|
|Police respond to 'suspicious package' (Nov '14)||15 hr||local Cold case file||15|
|Dominion Seed House a Canada Heritage now gone ? (Dec '08)||Sat||on their mind eh||68|
|Maritime music (Apr '10)||Sat||Newfie||6|
Find what you want!
Search Georgetown Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC