Beware of coyotes lot of cat missing

Beware of coyotes lot of cat missing

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

sam

Georgetown, Canada

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Beware of coyotes

Dear editor,
I’d like to remind dog lovers, who continue to let their dogs off the leash in the Hungry Hollow ravine trails, that they are not only breaking a Town bylaw but also putting their dogs in danger, especially small dogs and puppies.
My house backs onto the trail and recently, in broad daylight, a large coyote came right up to our house. This is not the first time I’ve seen coyotes in my garden and hearing them howl at night, I’d say there is quite a large pack.
The numerous cats that have been visiting my garden in the last while have dwindled to one— another reason why residents with cats living close to the ravine area should consider their cats’ safety and keep them indoors.
an other man mia found

Toronto, Canada

#2 Aug 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It is an extra extraordinary event: Hydro CEO (Dec '13) 7 hr Ontario Queen eh 60
News NEC to rule on farm's permit (Jun '09) 7 hr Ontario Queen eh 2
Anti-carding poster boy wanted for murder 7 hr u mean anti-carding 5
News Weeklong Wenjiang Festival will bring taste of ... 7 hr Fongs 1
News Police searching for suspect after stabbing and... Tue LVPD Incompetent 3
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Tue same went on here 133
News Gas bar gets OMB approval (Oct '13) Tue same goes on here 53
More from around the web