'We survived the ice storm of 2013!'

'We survived the ice storm of 2013!'

There are 5 comments on the The Independent & Free Press story from Jan 1, 2014, titled 'We survived the ice storm of 2013!'. In it, The Independent & Free Press reports that:

After this past week, I'm fully expecting to see some entrepreneur produce a line of T-shirts that say 'I survived the ice storm of 2013'- and make a fortune.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent & Free Press.

silly servants

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 1, 2014
Fuku

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Arctic air snow squall

Georgetown, Canada

#3 Jan 5, 2015
even more cold coming

Georgetown, Canada

#4 Jan 6, 2015
Glen scared last nite

Georgetown, Canada

#5 Feb 23, 2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halton Hills community invited to help celebrat... (Sep '15) 8 hr next will be Indians 9
News Annual Milton Dragon Boat Race to Raise Funds i... (May '13) 8 hr bring 100 beds back 4
News MPP Ted Arnott calls on MTO to partner on Acton... 10 hr Canadas-uncertain... 2
News Holy Cross student is speech champ (Mar '13) 17 hr cant trust Trustees 3
News Gas bar gets OMB approval (Oct '13) 21 hr nice 4 em eh 63
News Join in a local Remembrance Day service (Oct '13) 21 hr make it Holiday eh 4
News Councillors get update on proposed highway (Feb '12) 21 hr Meanwhile it gets... 3
More from around the web