2012 budget projects
Posted in the Georgetown Forum
North Bay, Canada
#1 Nov 14, 2012
20212 budget projects
The Town will spend $12.5 million on 82 capital budget projects in 2012.
The six largest dollar projects total $6.4 million- 51 per cent of the budget. They are:
The Pavement Management construction- Stewarttown, Norval and Glen Williams streets ($1.9 million)
Commerce Cres. construction ($858,000)
Maria St. bridge replacement ($820,000)
Equipment replacement ($762,000)
Trafalgar Sports Park entrance construction ($468,000).
The top 10 projects ranked in priority by senior management staff are:
1. Norval Secondary Plan Review,$75,000
2. Cultural Centre theatre seat replacement,$110,000
3. Cultural Centre Gallery renewal,$100,000
4. Cultural Centre changeroom renovations,$21,000
5. Cultural Centre stage refinishing,$65,000
6. Pavement management construction,$1.9 million
7. Gellert Community Centre Phase 2 schematic plan,$50,000
8. Community Cultural Strategy.$116,000
9. Halton Hills Branding,$30,000
10. Library materials,$169,000
Money will be also spent on a South Acton Land Use Study,$200,000, Halton Hills Dr. connection,$858,000, preliminary engineering for a sidewalk on Trafalgar Rd. from Stewarttown Rd. to 15 Sideroad,$180,000, and trail improvements in Hungry Hollow,$206,000.
#2 Nov 14, 2012
don't ya tink they should be doing it now with the asphalt upgrades ongoing & all the traffic delays ongoing this month there ???
Add your comments below
|Halton Healthcare hosts - Mammothon' breast scr...||13 hr||Political_game||3|
|Playbox opens as Georgetown South's new daycare||20 hr||the Sandbox||2|
|Kudos to our volunteers||20 hr||he know lots not ...||7|
|Halton Hills Bike Challenge roars past the fini...||22 hr||Marcus asks||2|
|Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce announces new ...||22 hr||EBR||8|
|?Hidden quarry? OMB hearing set for Sept. 27; c...||Sat||GTA||5|
|Ontario to import hydro from Quebec - but cost ...||Sat||The Way where||2|
Find what you want!
Search Georgetown Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC