Political correctness shouldn't trump...

Political correctness shouldn't trump common sense 39

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

peter pan

Georgetown, Canada

#1 Jan 28, 2014
USA these days

Toronto, Canada

#2 Mar 20, 2016
Cuba Castro

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 22, 2016
a changed USA in 6 months

Toronto, Canada

#4 Dec 16, 2016
Walter

Georgetown, Canada

#5 May 30, 2017
2. The key buzz word the gang is using over and over again as if a promoted dreaded threat is Russia, Russia, Russia.

RUSSIA is a world power. All and every attempt to have a friendly, open, and mutually beneficial cooperative relationship with Russia is a must to be in place.

"How many other countries openly endorsed Mr. Trump", many.. But it appears Russia has been selected by the gang as the "Buzz Word".

In my personal opinion, if before the election Vladimir Putin staged an event in the USA in line with his famous picture were to ride his horse from East to West across the USA in a "Ride for Trump", yes that would be "influencing the election" and that event would have been just fine with me.

ANYONE supporting a candidate for public office in the USA, if from the USA or elsewhere "is" a hallmark this country was founded on.

The effect of ANYONE'S support of a candidate will have negative or positive effects that will motivate voters to vote one way or the other.

The event example noted here could not have been done due to security concerns for Mr. Putin. But if it had, I believe that due to the sentiments of the voters wanting to see a friendly, open, and mutually beneficial cooperative relationship with Russia , Hillary would have lost the election by another 25 to 30 million votes.

http://www.topix.com/world/north-america/2017...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the joker the mayor of Halton Hills (Nov '09) 8 hr Scared yet 23
News Drunk driving charges laid after citizen calls ... (Sep '10) 9 hr Gtown PEI 8
News It is an extra extraordinary event: Hydro CEO (Dec '13) 17 hr they say they pay... 56
News A labour of love (Jan '09) 17 hr how 2 pay high pr... 3
News Halton's Community Investment Fund now acceptin... (Nov '14) 17 hr may listen but no... 4
Mayor of Thunder Bay, Ont., and two others char... 17 hr Big probs there 2
News Balcony blaze on Park Ave. (Apr '13) Sun Stairs park actio... 2
More from around the web