“Minister Sousa disagrees

“Minister Sousa disagrees

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

not smart

Georgetown, Canada

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Re “Minister Sousa disagrees” Since Mississauga South MPP Charles Sousa is so eager to quote figures and tout the Liberal government’s stellar record on fiscal restraint and public sector spending, perhaps he could explain how we ended up with such a massive provincial debt?

You would think a government that has such a stellar track record on spending that has also been in power for a decade wouldn’t need until 2017-2018 to balance a budget.

I noticed the esteemed Mr. Sousa failed to mention, or address, the cost of moving two gas plants, or ehealth, or OLG, or FIT, or the many other “fiscally responsible” programs that failed horribly under the Liberal government.

It’s amazing that even with all those failed programs and scandals that cost taxpayers billions of dollars that Mr. Sousa could claim such a successful history of fiscal restraint and accountability?

Don’t let facts get in the way of good storytelling, Mr. Sousa.
Lakeview

Georgetown, Canada

#2 Jul 24, 2013
not too funny how Halton hills ended up with a gas plant

when the Lakeview coal plant in Mississauga was blown up ???

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/halton-hills-on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funding for new skate park in Georgetown includ... 15 hr bump 1
News Mayor photo op - Halton Hills 1st. Live Daily R... (Apr '08) 21 hr old homers run lo... 13
steven grasby says:on Joan Robson Mirror in ... (Dec '11) Sat will they pick St... 5
News TranCanada donates $200K to rink expansion project (Nov '12) Sat 210k-gallons-of-o... 12
News Halton Hills budget committee approves 2018 cap... Fri Is it election year 1
News Funding for new skate park in Georgetown includ... Fri Only now eh 1
and nobody is doing nothing about it (Apr '10) Nov 16 need similar proc... 26
More from around the web