Acton Town Hall Centre inspires Fall Fashion show

Sep 21, 2013 Full story: The Independent & Free Press

A recent tour of the newly renovated Heritage Town Hall in Acton was the source of inspiration for the group of ladies who make up the Acton Branch of the Canadian Cancer Society.

Full Story
no cancer prevention

Georgetown, Canada

#1 Sep 24, 2013
Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#2 Sep 28, 2013
I just felt that all races, nations, religions, professions, languages have attractive people. Many of your men, women, girls, boys are attractive.

I feel that these dresses are very expensive. It takes the cloth maker a lot of time to make these dresses. A bit of dirt, spot, coffee, dirty stuff on the outfit messes up the show. We want life to be low maintenance. We don't want to be that careful. Everything will be normal in 10,000 years.

http://news.yahoo.com/miss-philippines-wins-m ...

Raj Chanani (Human Man Brown Desi Atatarian Humanist Smoker Earther)(40 years old, 150 pounds, 5'9" tall)
Acton Town Hall Centre

Georgetown, Canada

#3 Sep 28, 2013
How much did they pay for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Municipal Election 2014: School trustees candid... 5 hr 4 sure tricky foo... 4
Community Calendar, Oct. 24-Oct. 30 10 hr GSC 2
Two charged in 'quick change' scam (Jan '07) 16 hr immigration scams 3
August 3, 2007 - Region issues heat alert (Aug '07) 16 hr Acton gets even more 2
BMO donates $35,000 to Hospital campaign 16 hr oakville get new ... 1
Georgetown man facing charges after a neighbour... 17 hr no crime in halton 2
Harper hid in closet-like space while bullets f... 17 hr body in halton 2day 4

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE