criminal street gang in Hamilton
Hamilton Bum Stabbers

Canada

#22 Jun 26, 2011
Requirements for membership:

- must be unemployed white trash who thinks theyre black
- must have an appetite for lousy drugs, reserve smokes and sale priced beer
- must be a fat, over weight slob who eats pizza pops for breakfast lunch and dinner
- must be a high school drop out and illiterate
- must have a record for things like shoplifting gum and stealing bikes
- must have at least one STD and have a baby with an ugly STD ridden underage slut
- must live in their patents dingy basement or in a government rental hovel
Jean

Toronto, Canada

#23 Jun 26, 2011
random

Hamilton, Canada

#24 Aug 17, 2011
i live on the mountain, had 2 kids the other night ride by me on bikes around 3:30am, one had a bandana on. When they were about 30 feet away the oe with the bandana started calling me a little (female dog) and said he would beat the crap out of me...as he rode away on his bike. As i stood and watched I thought to myself, imagine if these kids ever met a real gang member or came into contact with a real gang. I used to live in Windsor and visited Detroit frequently, these kids should go there, see how long they last.
Loser

Toronto, Canada

#25 Nov 14, 2011
Gangs.? Money makers? Tough guys doing jail time? Lol they only go to jail cause their to dumb and get caught, why don't they go up against Hamilton's real gang the Hell's Angles?
A_Hamilton_voice

Hamilton, Canada

#26 Nov 28, 2011
Hamilton Bum Stabbers wrote:
Hamilton Bum Stabbers, here's what we know:
- they are the spawn of alcoholic and drug addicted welfare case parents
- they don't know how to use mirrors because if they did they would see that they are not black
- they have never met a real blood gang member and none of them can even spell south central Los Angeles
- they live at home with their parents and shop at salvation army
- they eat primarily pizza pops and micky D's
- they are well on their way to filling high level positions in life like janitors, gas station attendants and fast food cashiers
- they can't afford to take the bus
- they have been photographed doing hardcore things like holding Tim horton cups and posing infront of their moms Halloween decorations
- they have a collection of ugly underage STD ridden skanks for baby mommas
- they are totally confused wannabe gang members who are the laughing stock of anyone with more than a single digit IQ
I get what you are saying and I totally agree except for the "they don't know how to use mirrors because if they did they would see that they are not black"...what does color have to do with being in a gang ? to me that is ignorant AND racist. I am sick and tired of reading about people acting black , what is acting black ? please inform me ( being black myself i would love to know )
simon

Stoney Creek, Canada

#27 Jan 28, 2012
Street gangs wrote:
Bunch of immature little wigger goofs with absolutely no brains who think they are tough and live primarily in dumpy rental hovels. Keep it up you idiots and have fun living the rest of your pathetic little lives mired in poverty, jail and unemployment. People aren't afraid of them and laugh at how stupid they are. Oh and by the way I have seen a few of them get arrested and they always seem to cry like little babies as they are being stuffed into the cruiser.
absolutely these idiots are emulating gangsta rappers. They are mesmerized in some way or other not knowing exactly were they are going.
simon

Stoney Creek, Canada

#28 Jan 28, 2012
Absolutely these idiots are simply emulating what they see in gangsta rap they have no idea what's really goin on. there a bunch of wiggers who think they can rape rob and steal with nothing but brovado

Meep Meep

Cartago, Costa Rica

#29 Feb 13, 2012
Hamilton Blood Soldiers Official Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HBS-Hamilton-Bl...
Alex

Toronto, Canada

#30 Apr 21, 2012
Randommmm

Hamilton, Canada

#31 Jul 14, 2012
Hamilton Blood Soldiers wrote:
Just a bunch of inbred welfare crack babies who think they are black. They hang out at the mall selling dime bags and rob people for smokes with pocket knives. Wow, big scary gangsters. What a bunch of broke ass little losers. These guys are a complete joke.
what does being black have to do with being in a gang?
Randommmm

Hamilton, Canada

#32 Jul 14, 2012
A_Hamilton_voice wrote:
<quoted text>
I get what you are saying and I totally agree except for the "they don't know how to use mirrors because if they did they would see that they are not black"...what does color have to do with being in a gang ? to me that is ignorant AND racist. I am sick and tired of reading about people acting black , what is acting black ? please inform me ( being black myself i would love to know )
YES! I AGREE, you tell them! I'm only half black but I still don't understand
Tyrel

Toronto, Canada

#34 Feb 6, 2013
Randommmm wrote:
<quoted text> what does being black have to do with being in a gang?
I noticed on their Facebook page that they call each other the N word but are all white. Hope that helps with you confusion.
Tyrel

Toronto, Canada

#35 Feb 6, 2013
Randommmm wrote:
<quoted text> YES! I AGREE, you tell them! I'm only half black but I still don't understand
What are you even talking about? Why do you white people always have to pull the race card? Can't you leave race out of it for once?
Rick

Hamilton, Canada

#36 Jul 2, 2013
Well apparently all of these HBS guy's are now out of the gang life style. They all have full time jobs now with families. Seems God showed them the right path in their life's amen. Most of them have even finished post-secondary education amazing. Good luck in the future guy's and never look back any thing is possible when you set your mind to it.
Tim

Hamilton, Canada

#37 Oct 4, 2013
I know one of the "baby moms" of the little devils and she is soooo proud her kid's daddy who is in prison for violence beats up innocent people and robs them. She lives off the system - use to live in Congress and now lives off of Upper Wentworth in Hamilton in public housing. Total waste of space like her baby daddy. Total slut too that screws everyone and has every std.
Tim

Hamilton, Canada

#38 Oct 4, 2013
A_Hamilton_voice wrote:
<quoted text>
acting black - it's when white people walk and talk like black street thugs - listening to that disgusting black rap music and wearing their pants too low and their hats crooked on their heads and just acting like black street thugs. Total criminal degenerates.
same goings on all over

Georgetown, Canada

#39 Oct 4, 2013
LOL

Stoney Creek, Canada

#40 Dec 17, 2013
F*** HBS
street gang black ops

Toronto, Canada

#41 Dec 17, 2013
behind the scenes there

Georgetown, Canada

#42 Dec 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Balcony blaze on Park Ave. (Apr '13) 5 hr Stairs park actio... 2
What a good for nothing town Editor (Oct '10) 5 hr destruction they do 6
News Town opens 'green' parking lot (Jul '11) 11 hr Gtown Washington DC 7
News Steeles Ave./Trafalgar Rd. intersection paving ... (May '13) 11 hr that will help 5
Standard & PoorÂ’s downgrades Ontario's credit r... (Jul '15) 11 hr Tell em Get lost 4
NHL player from town (Jan '09) 11 hr sad not done locally 3
and nobody is doing nothing about it (Apr '10) 15 hr William Tell 19
More from around the web