criminal street gang in Hamilton

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who your Daddy

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Feb 27, 2008
Finding a criminal street gang in Hamilton is as simple as searching the Internet.
Punch in “Hamilton Blood Soldiers” in Facebook, and you’ll find photos of teens with red bandannas over their faces or making hand signs.
You’ll see gang graffiti on the back of a truck memorializing “Tan Tan,” the nickname of 16-year-old Delta Secondary School Joey Tanner who was stabbed outside a Barrie townhouse last summer.
Hamilton Blood Soldiers are among 17 street gangs on Hamilton police’s gangs and weapons enforcement unit target list, which includes violence-prone groups such as the Oriental Blood Brothers and Assyrian Kings, and big-time break-and-enter experts Little Devils.
There are seven gangs from out of town, either escaping the heat of heavy police crackdowns on Toronto gangs, or just taking advantage of a ready demand for drugs. Some even live in Hamilton and sell drugs in Toronto.
Duncan Drive Ward 4

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 27, 2008
Ran grow-op, Man forfeits house

Josh Wingrove Staff Reporter

When a Brampton man pleaded guilty last week to running a grow-op, a federal court ruled he forfeit the home - the first forfeiture of its kind in Halton Region.

Halton police raided a home on Duncan Drive in Halton Hills on June 1, 2006, seizing $470,000 worth of marijuana. Two people were charged, including Tuyen Ngo, formerly of Brampton...

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/30757...
joyce

Ancaster, Canada

#4 Feb 6, 2009
joey tanner was a lost to our town that no one will forget delta should get better security
TheSpec dot com

Toronto, Canada

#5 Feb 6, 2009
- Local - Dad agonizes over why son ended up 'in that car'

Joey Tanner's first trip away from home ended up costing him his life.

Just three weeks shy of his 17th birthday, he drove to Barrie with a friend....

www.thespec.com/News/Local/article/209367
dlasthr

Wainuiomata, New Zealand

#6 Apr 10, 2009
AK most drug dealers in nz
Jason Campbell

Scarborough, Canada

#7 Sep 25, 2009
Hamilton blood soldiers is a street gang essembled in jail by former members of other dangerous gangs in hamilton. Its a combination of the worst of the worst so to speak, with must repeat convicted criminals joining a alliance to be more active as a group apon release from prison. They have there hands in several different cookie jars, selling drugs, doing high profile break and enters,home invasions, even murders in with that comes all the extreme violence the consides. Most of the more dangerous members are older now and are more orginized, but I hear now that they recruit new generations. Not too sure if there as violent as the creators of the gang, but still the the gang progresses
fyi

Toronto, Canada

#8 Sep 25, 2009
Oakville teen mugging victim helps with arrest

http://www.topix.com/ca/oakville-on/2009/09/o...
kocane

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jul 29, 2010
Bunch of little kids wannabe
1S takin ova

Stoney Creek, Canada

#10 Aug 2, 2010
he should be agonizing about how he raised a little puke
DWOL

Hamilton, New Zealand

#11 Sep 19, 2010
CEEZUP 2 DA OUT.LAWZ' WESTSIDE GEE.
10 am EST today live

Toronto, Canada

#12 Sep 20, 2010
story: HaltonSearch.com

This is in response to the Champion's September 2 letter from Halton Regional Police Association president Robert Waller,

entitled a Gun registry works just fine as is.

The gun registry is ineffective,

as criminals don't register their firearm ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/halton/TAAEFUS5...
Annamaria

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Jan 15, 2011
What I think about the street gang in hamilton is I hate that and i'm worried because i'm only a young girl in hamilton and very scared and mad that we have street gangs.
TRAZM

Hamilton, New Zealand

#14 Mar 6, 2011
DWOL wrote:
\
stuff yaaa boii!!!
Ready

United States

#15 May 12, 2011
I have lived in Hamilton my hole life in a neighbour hood called congress where O.B.B started and then moved to another area of hamilton when the H.B.S started. I grew up with and new all or most of the members of O.B.B and H.B.S and trust they are nothing to worry about unless your mouthy and like to flash cash. Why do ppl comment on subjects they have no clue of did you grow up here.
Dear Idiot

Canada

#16 Jun 25, 2011
DWOL wrote:
Really dude? Grow up you loser wannabe.
Street gangs

Canada

#17 Jun 25, 2011
Bunch of immature little wigger goofs with absolutely no brains who think they are tough and live primarily in dumpy rental hovels. Keep it up you idiots and have fun living the rest of your pathetic little lives mired in poverty, jail and unemployment. People aren't afraid of them and laugh at how stupid they are. Oh and by the way I have seen a few of them get arrested and they always seem to cry like little babies as they are being stuffed into the cruiser.
Hamilton Blood Soldiers

Canada

#18 Jun 25, 2011
Just a bunch of inbred welfare crack babies who think they are black. They hang out at the mall selling dime bags and rob people for smokes with pocket knives. Wow, big scary gangsters. What a bunch of broke ass little losers. These guys are a complete joke.
Hamilton Blood Soldiers

Canada

#19 Jun 26, 2011
Most of these idiots still live at home with their parents and take the bus. Big money making gangsters? Hardly. They can't even afford new shoes and shop at thrift stores. Most of them have never been outside of Hamilton. The only thing they got going for them is loading up on pizza pops on welfare check day. The highlight of their pathetic lives was driving to wonderland in someone's moms car to pick up some airbrushed tupac shirts. Often seen with their pregnant 15 year old STD ridden skank girlfriends. White trash yo!
Hamilton Bum Stabbers

Canada

#20 Jun 26, 2011
Hamilton Bum Stabbers, here's what we know:

- they are the spawn of alcoholic and drug addicted welfare case parents
- they don't know how to use mirrors because if they did they would see that they are not black
- they have never met a real blood gang member and none of them can even spell south central Los Angeles
- they live at home with their parents and shop at salvation army
- they eat primarily pizza pops and micky D's
- they are well on their way to filling high level positions in life like janitors, gas station attendants and fast food cashiers
- they can't afford to take the bus
- they have been photographed doing hardcore things like holding Tim horton cups and posing infront of their moms Halloween decorations
- they have a collection of ugly underage STD ridden skanks for baby mommas
- they are totally confused wannabe gang members who are the laughing stock of anyone with more than a single digit IQ
Hamilton Bum Stabbers

Canada

#21 Jun 26, 2011
Ever notice in the pictures of them that they have no tattoos? That's because good ink is expensive and the welfare check doesnt allow for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgetown Council meeting before Halton Region (Dec '08) 2 hr joke 12
Thing they put into town make you sick 2 hr Russ 1
Mudslide closes 403 near Hamilton 3 hr maybe closed Halt... 2
Water main break blamed for mudslide blocking p... 4 hr Big mess 1
Mississauga Mayoral Candidate arrested 4 hr nuts 1
Somali-Canadians seduced by ISIS 4 hr send them all 1
Two route alternatives in Halton Hills for prop... 4 hr he not the man fo... 2

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News