Property Owners: Four Options When Co...

Property Owners: Four Options When Considering Selling

There are 10 comments on the The Independent & Free Press story from Jul 17, 2014, titled Property Owners: Four Options When Considering Selling. In it, The Independent & Free Press reports that:

So you're considering selling your home or investment. Before you make a "selling" decision, it's important to consider your options.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent & Free Press.

most important 4 list

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 17, 2014
lawyer most important too

Georgetown, Canada

#2 Jul 18, 2014
lots of law not reported

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jul 19, 2014

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4 Jul 24, 2014
I recently sold my house with Cloud Real Estate. The agent helped me consider all my options before finalizing the deal. And now, after I've sold my house and got good deal of money from it, I know why considering all the options was important.
memorial arena torn down

Georgetown, Canada

#5 Jul 24, 2014

Since: Jul 14

Shimla, India

#6 Jul 25, 2014
While selling the valuable property the seller have to be very careful and need to know some facts before the process actually take place. He need to know the actual value of the property and also the current price of the same in market.
Traffic too

Georgetown, Canada

#7 Jul 25, 2014
Roots of all Evil here 2

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jul 25, 2014
Use of private banks true cause of skyrocketing national debt

Letters of readers, such as Greg Denstedt’s Finance minister lacks sense (July 16), and editorial columns expressing concern about the ever-increasing national and provincial debts appear regularly, blaming the present governments for their spending.

I share their concern, however, blame for this lies in the fact we use the private banks instead of the Bank of Canada.

During the debate on the forming and the use of the Bank of Canada, then prime minister Mackenzie King stated:“Once a nation parts with control of its currency and credit, it matters not who makes that nation’s laws. Usury, once in control will wreck any nation. Until the control of currency and credit is restored to government and recognized as its most conspicuous and sacred responsibility, all talk of the sovereignty of Parliament and of democracy is idle and futile.”

Canada’s deficit from 1940 to 1960 never exceeded $11 billion. In 1970 it was $15 billion, in 1980 $62 billion, in 1990 $336 billion, in 2000 $535 billion, in 2010 $477 billion and in 2013 $586 billion.

The sharp increase started in 1974 when, by an act of Parliament, we ceased to use the Bank of Canada and started using private banks to fund provincial and federal finances and let the international bank cartels to dictate us.

A perfect example was threat to lower Ontario’s credit rating if the budget was not changed. Then they decided to leave it. Another example from the past, Bob Rae could not fulfil his election promises because Ontario was threatened with a lowering in rating, resulting in higher interest charges.

So, instead of sweating over the ever increasing deficit, let’s go back to using the Bank of Canada for our financial requirements. Restore the control of currency and credit to our governments. Besides, the practice of using the private banks is contrary to Bank Act and the Constitution of Canada.

Caspar Vanderhelm

London

http://www.lfpress.com/2014/07/25/letters-to-...
weather we like itor not

Toronto, Canada

#9 Apr 2, 2015
reno

Georgetown, Canada

#10 Apr 5, 2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trudeau follows Wynne’s path to disaster 9 hr two ding bats 1
It’s the economy, stupid 9 hr sam 1
Pill bottles accepted as ID in BC election to e... (Apr '13) 14 hr shame on them 3
News Erik Excavation services in Halton Hills - tren... 20 hr burn or bury 1
News Public transit is no solution to bus issue (Jun '09) 20 hr bus driver 7
News Arnott criticizes education minister for - indi... (May '09) 20 hr does Ted take tra... 6
News Fresh ordered deliveries - bringing whole, orga... 20 hr Sun 1
More from around the web