Oakville teen nearly electrocuted after touching live wires
Posted in the Georgetown Forum
#1 Jul 17, 2013
A 13-year-old Oakville boy experienced an intense electric shock Wednesday afternoon after climbing a tree and coming into contact with live wires.
Halton Police said the boy had climbed to about 25 feet in the tree on Lower Base Line when he touched the wires, sending him falling and hitting several branches on the way down.
Halton EMS said the teen is in serious condition and en route to a Hamilton trauma centre. Police have notified the parents
#2 Jul 18, 2013
Add your comments below
|Blast still under investigation (Nov '12)||1 hr||UK manchester Blast||3|
|Chong cruises to victory (Oct '08)||3 hr||manchester-blast||18|
|CFUW-Georgetown to host Winter Fashions for Sch... (Nov '11)||3 hr||how they control ...||5|
|BIA shares wish list for future of Memorial Are... (May '13)||3 hr||owner of some on ...||11|
|Optimists give aid to 676 Lorne Scots army cadets (Jun '13)||5 hr||some charity exec...||6|
|Town okays lease deal with museum how much is t... (Jan '11)||5 hr||leased car eh||3|
|June 12 election: The candidates (Sep '14)||5 hr||less so locally||3|
Find what you want!
Search Georgetown Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC