Coach is in Ford's corner

Posted in the Georgetown Forum

lots of pinkos

North Bay, Canada

#1 Nov 29, 2012
lots of pinkos

North Bay, Canada

#2 Nov 29, 2012
I agree with you on this one Eddie Haskell. Ford and Cherry represent the average person in Toronto rather than the unions and special interest groups who are always looking for money for their own pet projects or even for themselves.
all pinkos

North Bay, Canada

#3 Nov 29, 2012
You may have heard that Hostess Bakery plants shut down due to a workers' strike. But you may not have heard how It was split up. The State Department hired all the Twinkies, the Secret Service hired all the HoHos, the generals are sleeping with the Cupcakes and the voters sent all the Ding Dongs to ford

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Albanian artist holding meet and greet Thursday... 4 hr hungary-slams-un 2
News Wellington-Halton Hills MPP Arnott: Wishing eve... 4 hr Fergus gets new hosp 8
News Friends of Halton Hills Public Library donate o... 4 hr gold caddy now FC... 2
News It is an extra extraordinary event: Hydro CEO (Dec '13) 4 hr James Bay sends p... 32
Alberta sues itself over carbon pricing 19 hr lots 2 tell 2
News Vaccine shortage expected next week (Nov '09) 20 hr chlamydia vaccine 4
Liberals withholding key info from financial ac... Wed why no load limit... 2
More from around the web