Councillors declared several conflicts of interest during term

Full story: The Banner

Wives, jobs and property ownership led to numerous declarations of pecuniary conflict of interest by members of Halton Hills council during their 2003-2006 term of office.
Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wont help us

Hamilton, Canada

#21 Jul 13, 2007
RogueArk wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no intention of trying to "control" the blog page although I will have influence over what is "newsworthy" as an Editor, maybe will just express my personal "two cents" here now and then...
YOU SHOULD GO UP TO THE TOWN PAPER WITH JOHN McGhie he is in control of the paper for the town

“Continually Updated from Net”

Since: Jan 07

A PBS place in an MTV world

#22 Jul 13, 2007
Is Hate of NDP by Greater Toronto Area GTA & growing Metroland Editors a Crime in Canada Yet ?

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/halton/TULUKK1L...

“THE TECH”

Since: Jul 07

Georgetown, ON, Canada

#23 Jul 14, 2007
guess you don't want to work within the framework that is set-out here, that is someone can post a discusion topic and others can add there own comments or points of view to that topic, if you want to discuss a different subject you should start a new discussion or thread. If you think it is newsworthy post it to the news or make a suggestion and I will add it as I have done with you last post. One other comment, I think it is very un-ethical (for all of you tha are doing it) to keep changing your username or your byline (Editor Statement) to draw attention to yourselves, I think users should pick a name and statement and stick to it so everyone knows who they are and can keep conversations straight (but then I guess maybe those doing this don't want to be held accountable for their comments!!)....just my 2 cents

“Continually Updated from Net”

Since: Jan 07

A PBS place in an MTV world

#24 Jul 25, 2007
Stephen worked for you

Toronto, Canada

#25 Jan 26, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councillor Dave Kentner first to file for re-el... 1 hr motley crews 4
old homers from Bbrampton 1 hr motley crews 2
Second woman granted bail for alleged airplane ... 3 hr waste of time 2
immigration flap 4 hr ken 1
Justin Trudeau spars with Halifax business owner 4 hr He got it that time 1
Augimeri won't pay out of pocket for breaking c... 12 hr Taxpayer will pay 1
OPP remind everyone to be responsible on roads ... 12 hr who do believe an... 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••