Posted in the Georgetown Forum

SAM

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Sep 8, 2009

“we attempt to Clean Up Stories”

Since: Jun 09

www.niemanlab.org

#2 Sep 8, 2009
Currently unionized roofers in your area are having work slow downs as non union roofers are being given the next phases of housing regardless of contract language
Derrick the Drunk

Milton, Canada

#3 Sep 8, 2009
I hired unionized workers once to do a roof and they did a awful job and were rude to my wife...
Iwill never hire them again! They are a bunch of lazy bums!
HH Vanguard

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Sep 8, 2009
Unions are one of the reasons we pay so much in municipal taxes, but they're not the primary reason. The primary reason we paying so much in taxes is because we keep electing the same incompetent individuals, over and over again. And unfortunately, when we do elect replacements, we pretty much end up with the same old political stereo type - simply because, 9 out of 10 who seek election are power trippers who measure their self worth through their titles, instead of their accomplishments. And if you really look at what many claim to be, you'll find in most circumstances, it's smoke and mirrors. True community leaders, lead by example - on the front lines of our community's volunteering squads, like Davis and Heaton.

Of course, Davis and Heaton don't play the games that council members often orchestrate, for their own political/personal gain. And as a result, often the community's chamber of commerce employs the commentary services of it media moguls - to ruin the reputation of the community council's - non-conformist, and the rest is history.

http://www.thehaltonherald.ca/phpnuke/modules...
Proud Canadian

Canada

#5 Sep 9, 2009
"True community leaders, lead by example".

Oh! Is that why Robbie is still bombing around town in that 20 year old big tank of a truck of his? The carbon foot print on that thing must be close to that of a freight train.

Robbie is a washed-up has-been. He has no focus and is too busy chasing conspiracies to accomplish any good in the world of politics. His only claim to fame was being a small town councillor for a very short period.

Mike on-the-other-hand, could only focus on free meal tickets and bad associations.

Compared to some of the politicians who have, and continue to serve the community of Halton Hills well, both Robbie and Mike barely made a mark in the history of Halton Hills.
SALLY

Milton, Canada

#6 Sep 9, 2009
SALLY

Milton, Canada

#7 Sep 9, 2009
Derrick the Drunk wrote:
I hired unionized workers once to do a roof and they did a awful job and were rude to my wife...
Iwill never hire them again! They are a bunch of lazy bums!
She from NFLD

“we attempt to Clean Up Stories”

Since: Jun 09

www.niemanlab.org

#8 Sep 9, 2009
Many -ve posters here don't even know their Community it appears as the roofers mentioned above work for the developer companies they protest about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of halton Hills Council Meeting 44 min jon 1
Ontario Superior Court sets Freedom of Speech 45 min take that 1
Former Oregon beauty pageant winner arrested i... 53 min what a mess she in 1
Ontario Health Coalition protests hospital cuts... 56 min what a mess she in 1
The Oldest British founded city in North America 1 hr jack 3
City to pay out more than $1M in severances 2 hr what did they pay... 1
ontario-sunshine-list-in-excel.html 3 hr lot of cash 1

Georgetown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News