Parking ticket sends wrong message

Parking ticket sends wrong message

There are 4 comments on the The Independent & Free Press story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Parking ticket sends wrong message. In it, The Independent & Free Press reports that:

Dear editor, Recently my wife and I hosted a small gathering for a friend's 55th birthday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent & Free Press.

Hydro meters EMFs too

Brampton, Canada

#1 Apr 10, 2013
more real discussions

Pickering, Canada

#2 Jul 25, 2015

Toronto, Canada

#4 Feb 19, 2017
SAVIS responds to - unfounded' sexual assault rate in Halton, will work alongside police

Read the original story w/Photo
Monday Feb 13 | Inside Halton .com

According to a 20-month Globe and Mail investigation into police-reported sexual assault complaints, Halton

stands at a 30 per cent 'unfounded' rate;

meaning 30 per cent of the allegations boil down to the crime "was neither attempted nor occurred."

Upon these findings, the Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention Services of Halton released a statement as to why the inconsistencies may be occurring.

Elora, Canada

#5 Feb 20, 2017

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Georgetown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glaxo to stop paying doctors to pump its drugs (Dec '13) 5 hr do tell eh Joan 7
News It's been a grinding winter for the Town (Feb '14) 5 hr Ski time 3
Harper guarantees loan for giant Muskrat Falls ... (Dec '12) 5 hr cheap hydro eh 7
News Canada Post recognizes Glen (Oct '11) 6 hr no door 2 door an... 19
News Georgetown resident chosen as NDP candidate (May '14) 18 hr why many callin G... 12
News A letter from the Wellington Halton-Hills NDP Y... (Oct '12) 18 hr why many vote Green 8
News Provincial election campaign now underway (Sep '11) 18 hr FOI OMB EH 14