Mountie killed in moose collision rem...

Mountie killed in moose collision remembered

There are 4 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 29, 2012, titled Mountie killed in moose collision remembered. In it, CBC News reports that:

Const. Derek Pineo will be interred Sunday afternoon at the Anglican Church in Fall River where his parents live.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Nope

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jul 29, 2012
Remembered? I wouldn't call a mountie / moose collision memorable up here in Canada.
Jim

Luxembourg

#3 Aug 4, 2012
The moose killed a potential rapist/murderer. Good for the moose, he should receive and honorary metal.
PAUL SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Jim wrote:
The moose killed a potential rapist/murderer. Good for the moose, he should receive and honorary metal.
..you's FAKE-NAME has and will be forwarded to ..Interpol....LIER....
PAUL SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

#5 Aug 4, 2012
...GOD BLESS....Sad...Long Live the Scarlet Mountied Men.....eh...(+)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Regional Municipality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Powerful cartoon resonates with Canadians follo... Apr 12 Deserve-answers 1
News Thousands vow to embrace Jersey Day: 'There's h... Apr 12 How did it happen 1
News Assessment of Nova Scotia mill's effluent plan ... Feb '18 need rigorous Cla... 1
News Police believe two Dartmouth robberies called i... Feb '18 shelley robar 1
News Meteorologist Cindy Day to keep her eyes on the... Jan '18 shelley robar 3
News Federal NDP calls for intervention on Abdi Jan '18 Bad and Good 1
News Trudeau begins series of national town halls in... Jan '18 Trudeau Silver Sp... 2