Most urban aboriginal people opt to s...

Most urban aboriginal people opt to stay in city

There are 84 comments on the CBC story from Apr 6, 2010, titled Most urban aboriginal people opt to stay in city. In it, CBC reports that:

Methodology Researchers interviewed 2,614 status and non-status First Nations, MA©tis and Inuit people in 11 cities across Canada: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Ont., Montreal, Toronto, Halifax and Ottawa , between March and October 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#96 Feb 3, 2012
Tomcawd wrote:
Tanispihk ka-wi-nitawi- kwaskwepicikiyahk. again a forum destroyed by a bunch of loonies off their meds and allowed access to a computer.
Possibly the worst forum on the computer-thingy.
Vacate my forum, NOW you troll! You have NO voice here.

Dartmouth, Canada

#97 Feb 3, 2012
Don't worry, I'm vacating as fast as I can, now have them loosen your straps so you can take your medication, what ward are you on, B4 or main?

Thunder Bay, Canada

#98 Feb 3, 2012
Go back to your petstore and STFU!

Since: May 11

On Your Back!

#99 Feb 3, 2012
Anon wrote:
Go back to your petstore and STFU!
I can't!! Those meddling protesters shut it down! Farked up my stach of HotRods and bananas too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Regional Municipality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accused sex offender Jeremy Daniel Oakley, alle... (Oct '08) Oct 13 justin 101
News Tories hope to win back Atlantic votes, say Lib... Oct 12 Thx Giving 1
News Solar company leaves trail of unhappy customers... Sep '16 Danny 3
News Hurricane Hermine could affect parts of Nova Sc... Sep '16 Admiral 1
News Arrest warrant issued for Roman Catholic bishop... (Oct '09) Jul '16 one who knows you... 18
News Dartmouth pedophile Roger Edouard Mercier, 39,t... (Feb '08) Jul '16 harsher punishment 26
News Woman says she was made to feel 'like a liar' o... (Mar '16) Jul '16 Ripost Repost Req... 8
More from around the web