Police confront mob in New Waterford

Full story: CBC News

Two people in New Waterford face charges after an angry mob visited homes of people they believed were involved in a death that investigators say didn't involve foul play.
Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fed up caper

New Waterford, Canada

#44 Oct 9, 2009
It seems to me that we here in Cape Breton have an awful history of a very shoddy and corrupt police force dating back years.From unsolved deaths/disappearances{Clayton Miller,June Hibbs,Lloyd Young,Brett MacKinnon}just to name a few.It is about time we stand as one and demand justice for the cover-ups from the few in charge.Justice for the missing/deceased.
Glaxo

Brandon, Canada

#45 Oct 9, 2009
That is a threat.

People who make threats are also likely to be untruthful. For anyone who has been following this it shifts the support to the other side.

Miller wrote:
Sick Of should be very careful his identity does not come out to the public. If it does I will see to it that you are factually sick for the rest of your useless,cowardly,brown-nosing, corrupt pig loving piece of sh!t life. P.S F.T.P
BizNick

Sydney, Canada

#46 Mar 11, 2012
Bumping an old thread, would like to hear any recent news?
Unknown

Glace Bay, Canada

#47 Oct 3, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
constable trevor whitewood and constable kyle dicks are really nice guys and they were not around when this happend
They are never around! The cops are always blaming it in something else. I'd say they are in on iit too!
Valirie

Baltimore, MD

#48 Jun 24, 2013
Sad to see that your all still the same old ignorant country bumpkins I grew up with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Regional Municipality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canada's Immunovaccine Inc says test of Ebola v... Aug 26 Karen 1
Halifax police called to abortion protest Aug 11 Anonymous 1
Underwater gliders could solve ecological myste... Aug 5 Tanner 2
Canada's involvement in WWI began with a telegr... Aug 5 FACT 2
140729205754-pkg-moos-hitchhiking-robot-0000230... Aug 3 Injured cyclist 1
Gaining perspective: Unique history lessons at ... Jul '14 corpses in cargo ... 1
Dartmouth man John Patrick Neve facing charges ... (Aug '08) Jul '14 chickencrap 15
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Halifax Regional Municipality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••