Voice of the People | Feb. 10, 2014

Voice of the People | Feb. 10, 2014

There are 1 comment on the The Chronicle Herald story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Voice of the People | Feb. 10, 2014. In it, The Chronicle Herald reports that:

Re: "Don't use pain to train," . I agree in part that more laws need to be put in place to protect our pets and animals, but I very much disagree with the argument that shock collars, electric fences and prong collars for dogs should be made illegal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle Herald.

Plympton-Wyoming

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 13, 2014
... hosts" to wind turbines in their area. In Quebec (two regions of St. Laurent Nord) and in

Ontario (towns of Plympton, Wyoming and Wainfleet), bylaws requiring a two-kilometre setback have been passed. Recently, for the North Beaver Bank, Sackville,... Comment?

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/halton-hills-on...

Related Topix: Halifax Regional Municipality, NS, Halifax, NS, Nova Scotia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Regional Municipality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accused sex offender Jeremy Daniel Oakley, alle... (Oct '08) Aug 17 slomotion 97
News Arrest warrant issued for Roman Catholic bishop... (Oct '09) Jul '16 one who knows you... 18
News Dartmouth pedophile Roger Edouard Mercier, 39,t... (Feb '08) Jul '16 harsher punishment 26
News Woman says she was made to feel 'like a liar' o... Jul '16 Ripost Repost Req... 8
News Solar company leaves trail of unhappy customers... Jun '16 Dying Smoker 2
News Honouring the dead, long-lived May '16 Day 1
News Asthma Overdiagnosed in Canadian Adults May '16 Bugs Bunyak - Uke... 1
More from around the web