Dartmouth pedophile Roger Edouard Mercier, 39,to be assessed for dangerous offender status

Jan 29, 2008 Full story: thechronicleherald.ca 25

Canadian Crime News,Atlantic: Sex Offences/Offenders

A Dartmouth man with seven convictions for molesting children has been ordered to undergo a dangerous-offender assessment.

Roger Edouard Mercier, 39, pleaded guilty last week to sexually assaulting a young boy between Sept. 1, 2006, and Jan. 23, 2007, and failing to comply with a police undertaking to stay away from anyone under the age of 16. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Former Surry Mother

Red Deer, Canada

#21 Feb 11, 2012
I wonder if anyone knows what is going on with Roger Mercier and if he is still in jail or what the story is now, I was a mother that he preyed on and he was charged in connection with one of my sons so I would really like to find out if he is in jail or out roaming around to prey on other single mothers
alberta girl

Red Deer, Canada

#22 Mar 21, 2013
He dated my mother when I was young he touched my brother who was five he touched me when I was 7 till I was 9 he is a sick man I am so sorry to all the people and children he hurt I am now a mother and I am so very protective of my daughter because of the horrible sick things he did to me !!!! I wish he would be hurt the way he has hurt all off us ... I never had a chance to tell on him because he had me so scared he said he would kill my family right in front of me. I lived in fear I pray he never hurts anyone again god bless you all :(
In Red Deer and Worried

Austin, TX

#23 Oct 28, 2013
This reminds me of Brent Anderson of Red Deer. He is a sad old man with a sordid past. It is a shame that he isn't classified as a danger to society.
Anonymous

Hauula, HI

#24 Feb 18, 2014
This stupid pathological liar is a deadbeat still living at home with his mother in Dartmouth . And nothing that comes out of his little
Stuttering mouth is true.
His preys on vulnerable women and makes up anything to have something in common with him .
He will lie about being a widow he will lie about why he can't work. He lies about his past
He lied about not being able to work because his epilepsy when actually this lazy creep who can't work because he's a listed pedophile! With a criminal background with repeated offences. And lives off social insurance incomes of actual good hard working tax paying people so he can sit at his moms house and lie to people and get sympathy for his made up make believe life.
And he goes on about his stupid book and lies a lies and you feel sorry for the guy when you first meet him because he's sweet and nice but after time things start not making sense ...
This isn't something that happens just one time
There's been almost a dozen times listed
This man is a sick sick twisted little worm and doesn't deserve to be on this earth
An anyone who's been sucked into this sick little fucks mind games or has children under 18 should stay clear of this monster
Nonsense

Ottawa, Canada

#25 Feb 23, 2014
This cockroasch
He goes to single groups in Halifax

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Regional Municipality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Libeskind-designed Holocaust monument 'collecti... Mon scrap it 1
Halifax police could replace RCMP (Mar '10) Dec 18 CEW 8
Military memorabilia collector appeals for retu... Dec 10 Nick 1
Nearly 400 Nova Scotia bridges corroding, crumb... Dec 9 hows your city 1
Nothing to fear from common defence with Americ... Nov '14 really 1
Accused sex offender Jeremy Daniel Oakley, alle... (Oct '08) Nov '14 Unknown2014 68
Visa denial for Filipina nurse 'frustrating and... (Dec '13) Nov '14 dafacts 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:52 pm PST