Time running out to save man facing `...

Time running out to save man facing `unjust death'

There are 2 comments on the The Toronto Star story from May 29, 2007, titled Time running out to save man facing `unjust death'. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

“I have been with him for 37 years”

SAN FRANCISCOWith his remaining time possibly measured in hours, friends and family of a former Bangladeshi diplomat and military officer are appealing to Ottawa to grant him asylum to save his life. via The Toronto Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#1 May 29, 2007
2001 thru 2006 would have been ideal time for Major (Dismissed) Mohiuddin Ahmed to be deported to Bangladesh. This was the period inder Khaleda regime when even Supreme Court Judges felt embarrassed to hear appeals on the Bangabandhu murder case!!

http://www.thedailystar.net/2007/03/21/d70321...
nobody

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2013
higher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Regional Municipality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The next battleground in Canada's euthanasia de... 23 hr Pot 1
News Police confront mob in New Waterford (Sep '06) Aug 19 Long time friend 49
News Canada Charges Man With Attempted Murder After ... Aug '17 zzz 2
News The $110,000 Sobey Art Award highlights diversi... Jul '17 Sik Yin Lees Nethers 1
News Ontario man and woman charged with vehicle thef... Jun '17 coast 2 coast 1
News Canadian Hurricane Centre predicting active sea... May '17 uk-criticizes-us-... 2
News Soldier who died while training was in vehicle ... Apr '17 Smokey 1
More from around the web