Two arrested after 'sexual act' on Ai...

Two arrested after 'sexual act' on Air Canada flight

There are 7 comments on the CBC News story from Jan 26, 2014, titled Two arrested after 'sexual act' on Air Canada flight. In it, CBC News reports that:

The woman, 24, and man, 38, were arrested when Air Canada flight 610 from Toronto landed in Halifax, N.S., Friday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#1 Jan 26, 2014
Hey, Tinywood is a 5 time member of the mile high club. Too bad they were all solo flights.
Faith

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 26, 2014
I can't afford to travel. I'm poor and uneducated. This is why I have a narrow perspective about the world around me and do not know my place in it. To be a poor angry frustrated white person. Woah is me.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2014
Faith wrote:
I can't afford to travel. I'm poor and uneducated. This is why I have a narrow perspective about the world around me and do not know my place in it. To be a poor angry frustrated white person. Woah is me

What a filthy disgusting lair you are. I invite all to come on to the Islam will conquer Italy and the World forum and then one and all can see how Faith lauds her superiority as a rich white American living among the dirty beggars in Dearbornistan in US
plane hanky panky

Europe

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Aircraft hanky panky makes the ride on Air Canada much less boring. Modern airline service lacks amusement because the companies are getting more stingy. Perhaps the couple has some form of personality disorder? They are clearly not very tactical, strategic, or machiavellian. They must make shitty politicians, sales people, gamblers, psychopaths, narcissists? They can't conceal themselves and expose themselves in the proper time and place, like a chameleon with mental retardation.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#6 Jan 28, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What a filthy disgusting lair you are. I invite all to come on to the Islam will conquer Italy and the World forum and then one and all can see how Faith lauds her superiority as a rich white American living among the dirty beggars in Dearbornistan in US
Psssst. That wasn't the "real" Faith. It was just some braying jackass who thinks he's being clever when he posts under someone else's screen name, makes racist comments and then cries like a little girl about racism.
Faith

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jan 31, 2014
I have warts and moles on my back. My teeth are rotting. Whoa is me. I'm Faith. I'm single and have a bag of meth.
Wendy

Thornhill, Canada

#8 Feb 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has always used sword tip baptism. This is a religion created by a Child rapist called Mohammed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Regional Municipality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada needs to do better job selling the U.S. ... Nov 19 talk time eh 1
News Accused sex offender Jeremy Daniel Oakley, alle... (Oct '08) Oct '16 Leah 102
News Tories hope to win back Atlantic votes, say Lib... Oct '16 Thx Giving 1
News Solar company leaves trail of unhappy customers... (May '16) Sep '16 Danny 3
News Hurricane Hermine could affect parts of Nova Sc... Sep '16 Admiral 1
News Arrest warrant issued for Roman Catholic bishop... (Oct '09) Jul '16 one who knows you... 18
News Dartmouth pedophile Roger Edouard Mercier, 39,t... (Feb '08) Jul '16 harsher punishment 26
More from around the web