Funeral held for Canada teen allegedly raped

Apr 13, 2013 Full story: KRDO-TV Colorado Springs

More than 100 people gathered at a church in Halifax, Nova Scotia, on Saturday for the funeral of a 17-year-old girl who hanged herself after she was allegedly gang-raped and a picture of the incident went viral.

Full Story
tom yerosic

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Apr 14, 2013
R.c.m.p.stands for rapists,corrupt,molesters,phed ophiles!!!They are total slime!!!If your I.q. is above one then your in the club of freaks of nature!!Don't know how to investigate!!Typical idiots!!Look in the news every week and always copsbeing charged for crimes!!This poor gal will never have kids or husband!!Go after the four rapists and burn them alive in a nice way at the stake!!Burn the stupid retarded cops and hunt them down and make there life a living hell!!Pieces of garbage!!!Identity theft for a start will cause them some problems!!!Such a lovely gal!!I hope these pigs suffer beyond for there lack of care!!They deserve ..... For sure!!
Paul

Spain

#2 Sep 13, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Regional Municipality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canada's involvement in WWI began with a telegr... Sep 9 Unknown 3
Andre Noel Denny back in court for 2nd-degree m... Sep 3 Ted Haggard s Mas... 6
Canada's Immunovaccine Inc says test of Ebola v... Aug 26 Karen 1
Halifax police called to abortion protest Aug '14 Anonymous 1
Underwater gliders could solve ecological myste... Aug '14 Tanner 2
140729205754-pkg-moos-hitchhiking-robot-0000230... Aug '14 Injured cyclist 1
Gaining perspective: Unique history lessons at ... Jul '14 corpses in cargo ... 1
•••

Halifax Regional Municipality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••