Do you know who Declan Galbraith, if ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Marie

Tbilisi, Georgia

#42 Jul 16, 2012
I'mma huge fan of Declan, I think he's amazing and I'm really happy that he's finally back.Btw, now he's in Germany with his family,also he'll held a concert at 8th of August in London,the concert will be held during Olympic games.
Ganaa

Mongolia

#43 Aug 18, 2012
I'm mongolian girl, i love you declan and i think he is wonderful singer, him voice is a great, and he is a handsome. Good luck
kaka

Halifax, Canada

#44 Nov 9, 2012
Declan galbraith your awesome if your on please reply back! I tried to get a hold of u but no anwser:( I wanted to get u to come to my restail I'm singing in . So reply back cuz were having one in may
aya

Syria

#45 Jun 5, 2013
actually i talked with declan on fb on his official page(declan galbraith galbraith)..he called me a bitch!!!!i swear!!!
anonymous fan of Declan

Pleasanton, CA

#46 Jul 2, 2013
Declan Galbraith mention in the TV interview last night and he said "They all have CNET UK family cell plans and he is currently using Cat B15 Android phone. Declan also
mention his family moved out their old house at Hoo, Rochester Kent, ME3 in UK and they moved again in 2010 Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone Kent, ME17 in UK. Declan did mentioned he was living at Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany with his family. But Declan mention they are currently living at Santa Catalina Island, CA but he is still doing his singing Career. He mentioned he will have a concert in this coming August 2013.
Shannyn Marr

Pleasanton, CA

#47 Jul 2, 2013
Guess What? I found out Declan's mom full named is Siobhan RaeLynn Galbraith "NOT" Siobhan Cheyenne Galbraith. Wow, I always thought I could trust Facebook and what Declan and Bernadette told me.
I decided to email him with this email address [email protected] and I asked him Is it true you change your named to Declan Joshua Galbraith and your sister change her name to Amilia Cheyenne Bernie Park? Does she have a baby?
I got my answer back from Declan Galbraith.
Declan told me in the email is his mom full named is Siobhan RaeLynn Galbraith and he told me he does not know where did I got the information about his sister changing her name. Declan mentioned his sister Bernie did not change his name and he told me his sister full named is Bernadette RaeLynn Galbraith. They only have one dog name Chrissy not 3 dogs. He told me they are currently living in the U.S. in California. His sister goes to a normal college. Declan and Bernie are 3 years apart. Declan told me his full named is Declan John Galbraith. Declan is currently working at as a singer but he told me he is currently going to school in Germany because he also want to become an actor. I have confirm my answer with him on Skype and all his answer are true.
Ann Kim

Pleasanton, CA

#48 Jul 2, 2013
emmany wrote:
where are you, why aren't you singing any more

This what Declan post on his FOD account:

Hello!

Declan Galbraith's talent for singing is now matched by his song writing abilities. Declan is now living in Germany at the same time going to graduate school to become an actor.

Warm Regards

Dan Clifton
leslie

India

#49 Sep 22, 2013
I really really love declan! He has the voice of an angel and his song really help me through when my cat died. Anyway he's amazing, and my favourite song he's ever recorded is nights in white satin, I'm crying for you and how could an angel break my heart, I love you declan!!! So much.....
leslie

India

#50 Sep 28, 2013
I don't think d is a player at all, he's amazing and have the voice of an angel!! I am so crazy in love with him but not because he's popular, its because I think that he has a great personality and a very caring person......
I think that was just a rumor that he's a player and all.....'Cause he's not
phuong beo

Hanoi, Vietnam

#51 Oct 3, 2013
really??????? can you give me ????
christine simyunn

Davao City, Philippines

#52 Jan 13, 2014
HI Declan Wish you all the best you have about your career . your so very angel voice and a handsome face first of that when i saw your face i'd never mind it coz its to late in the evening so i have to sleep and next day i saw again your video in my phone of my sister im so impress and being inspired with your voice and your handsome face .. it gives me confident to exposed my talent . i'd love singing also with my favorite instrument guitaring .and before i forgot i am christine simyunn noviel from philippines 14 years old . and many are proud of your young voice . i am so addicted of your videos . hope more songs that you make . and in philippines to . you have so many fans in here . MAHAL KA NAMIN "DECLAN JOHNETHAN GALBRAITH"
Lora

France

#53 Jun 23, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
Hi!
I read the newspaper and it talk about Declan John Galbraith kill a girl 14 years old name Josephine Jensen that he want to broke up with her badly and it also say they find out Declan is a player. In the newspaper it say they find out Declan has 6 girlfriends. I love his music a lot.
I think he an amazing singer!
Hey stupid are you sure that Declan is the famous singer Declan Galbraith?!?!?! You're so foolish cause Declan didn't kill anyone!no no no!he's so kind and he doesn't have any girl friend so shut your mouth and don't lie anymore!
Lora

UK

#54 Jun 23, 2015
Declan you're so amazing! I love your angel voice!but can someone tell me is it true? I heard Declan wanna be an acter?!really?!?!?!
Wow! I can't believe! I can't imagine Declan as an actor!but I love him cause I think he has a great personality!but... I'll love him and his voice forever!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Continuing education on opioid prescribing shou... Aug 25 Likes Mashed Pota... 1
News Friends-w-Benefits as Sexually Satisfied as Mar... Aug 23 Daniel1211 3
Any girls want to meet for fun Aug 23 Daniel1211 1
Apartment Ratings/Review in Halifax (Sep '10) Aug 6 Not so awesome 58
News Truck's 'racist' Confederate flag offends woman... Aug 2 5 reasons I'm Off... 7
European foods in Maritime Jul '15 pikachu 1
WND news Jul '15 Larry 1
More from around the web