Do you know who Declan Galbraith, if you do what do you think about him?

Posted in the Halifax Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jordan

AOL

#1 Jan 29, 2008
If you don't know who he is he is an amazing singer and I think he lives in Germany right now. And if you want to you can go to You Tube and look up his name. And right now he is 16.
declan_13

Fresno, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2008
If ur on declan please email me at declan_13@kuririnmail.com ok Declan email me ASAP!!!!
declan_13

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2008
Hi declan if u on the computer and u can see this comment please email me I really need to talk to u about writing song 4 u to put on your next album.So email me back at declan_13@kururinmail.com!!!!
declan_13

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2008
He doesn't live in Germany he lives in a small vilage in Englan in a small town called hoo.If u have anymore queshtions u need anwsered u can email me back at declan_13@kuririnmail.com ok by.
Ed T

Halifax, Canada

#5 Mar 13, 2008
I especially enjoy his early works.

Do I detect an influence in his music of childhood visits to the Denish fishing viliage of Hirtshals (possibly the amoeba-shaped violin and the giraffe-piano was once in his youthful hands)?

I suspect the joys of hearing skillingstryk, schottisch, trekanter, firtur, tretur and rheinlænde made up for the wintery-cold North Sea winds.

Oh, to hear his version of "Drømte mig en drøm" again would indeed be a true joy.
Jordan

AOL

#6 Mar 22, 2008
declan_13 wrote:
He doesn't live in Germany he lives in a small vilage in Englan in a small town called hoo.If u have anymore queshtions u need anwsered u can email me back at declan_13@kuririnmail.com ok by.
Oh no wonder why I was confused he started his work in Germany.
Em and Shelby

Bradford, NH

#7 May 4, 2008
Hey Declan! I love your music! I just found out about you last night and I fell in love with it! You write such good songs! Its amazing your such a great musican! Do you really play guitar? Anyway we would love to be friends with you email me back at swallace@nhshaolinkempo.com or Em back at angelkeen@comcast.net
karategirl252

Bradford, NH

#8 May 4, 2008
Hi declan its shelby this is just my screen name do you do an sports? My dad owns a karate studio here in new hampshire in the united states of america. You must be really busy but when you get a chance it would be nice if you could email me at swallace@nhshaolinkempo.com Thanks!
Jordan

AOL

#9 May 10, 2008
Em and Shelby wrote:
Hey Declan! I love your music! I just found out about you last night and I fell in love with it! You write such good songs! Its amazing your such a great musican! Do you really play guitar? Anyway we would love to be friends with you email me back at swallace@nhshaolinkempo.com or Em back at angelkeen@comcast.net
He does play the guitar and he's really good at it too!
Sun Rise

Cairo, Egypt

#10 Jun 12, 2008
hey!!I am really one of the biggest fans of Declan Galbraith & he is so busy at & maybe he doesn't see these messages but my only dream is to give them the songs that I wrote for him...I am making stories, poems, songs & I am a great drawer & i drew Declan & very soon I'll travel eo england wish to him & give him the songs that i wrote...wish he enjoy it
my mail is pacinam_funky.lady@hotmail.com
GhoticPrinces

Bucharest, Romania

#11 Jul 8, 2008
hy how are u today hope u are ok :P
just wanted to say u are great love ur music
GhoticPrinces

Bucharest, Romania

#12 Jul 8, 2008
sun rise u are right maybe he doesnt see these messages
ash123

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2008
guys sorry but i doubt declan's gunna read any of this. you should try and find his real email and email him. he said he has one and he tries to answer it.
ash123

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2008
email him at declangalbraith@btinternet.com i promise thats it. people i got it from said he responded
cassie pekula

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Aug 5, 2008
hi declan! i think your music is great and i think my sister would luv to get an e-mail from you because she is sick and she's a huge fan!! don't make this sound desprate well, i think she'd appreciate it alot!! please e-mail her at bballdancer6@comcast.net thnx!!!
luiizhuxins11

Estonia

#16 Aug 6, 2008
declans music is soo cooll i love it your voice i slike like i have no words to this guestion
you lok great reallyy great i mee it your hair is soo soooooooooooooo chute!!!!!!!!!!
avery

Maple Ridge, Canada

#17 Nov 15, 2008
um declan i may be your distant cousin .
My grandmothers last name is also galbraith and her side of the family is english a scotish !! please don't think i'm one of those fans who are just looking for attention I'M NOT LYING like everybody thinks i am and they're driving me insane. I want all you people who don't beleive me to think about it before you call me a mean name or say i should be in the nut house like some people do !! there is a possibility !! please declan if you beleive me e-mail me at ave.princess@hotmail.com and we can try to figure this out. and if we're not don't worry i won't give out your e-mail because even if we're not family i'll treat you like you are and keep your personal info to myself.
omardebono

Montefiascone, Italy

#18 Feb 9, 2009
he is a wonderful singer and he have a nice strong vioce
Bee

Bangkok, Thailand

#19 Feb 26, 2009
i know him and i have his email.....
grace

Vietnam

#20 Mar 23, 2009
he really needs to practise his voice more often...it maybe good when he was a child but..things r different now and it needs changing :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Halifax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CherryBerry Halifax Tue bsain170 1
Ebola risk low for Islanders: Morrison Oct 17 still a mess 1
Police confront mob in New Waterford (Sep '06) Oct 17 Mary Lee 48
Apartment Ratings/Review in Halifax (Sep '10) Oct 11 KWhite 39
UFC Fight Night: MacDonald vs. Saffiedine live ... Oct 5 Luther 1
Weekend Roundup: October 3 to 5 Oct 3 Storm welcomes Di... 1
Canada's involvement in WWI began with a telegr... Sep '14 Unknown 3

Halifax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE