Despite 75 losses, Turmel intends to ...

Despite 75 losses, Turmel intends to campaign in local byelection

There are 1 comment on the The Waterloo Region Record story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Despite 75 losses, Turmel intends to campaign in local byelection. In it, The Waterloo Region Record reports that:

A man who holds the Guinness World Record for contesting and losing elections has declared his intent to run in the Kitchener-Waterloo byelection on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Waterloo Region Record.

Brantford, Canada

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Jct: As the Pauper Party of Ontario candidate in Kitchener, I'm offering a government-paid job for anyone who wants to do useful work for their community with the Argentine Solution, the Occupy Wall St."Silver Bullet" Video Winner:
of paying workers with small-denomination government bonds they can use to pay for HTML: Hydropower, Taxes, Medical and Licenses which saved their economy and can save everyone else's too in exactly the same way initiated by the workers demanding how they want to be paid! Also used by 750 state and municipal governments when the Russian banking system crashed in the 1990s. Imagine John The Engineer holding the balance of power. Things would get fixed pretty fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guelph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haweater serves the armed forces through Direct... Nov 12 why not retired g... 1
News TPP allows more dairy imports than previously t... Nov 8 worse than NFFTA 1
News Milton council backs groups efforts to stop qua... Oct 25 Milton Court house 2
News Students vote at simulated polling stations Oct '15 they have no debt... 1
News Chong Comes Out in Opposition to Proposed Highw... (Nov '07) Oct '15 Chong 50 per cent 12
News Free (or Cheap) Things to Do in Toronto This Fall Oct '15 at the Mall 1
News U of G, Humber Exploring Brampton Options Sep '15 what they really ... 1
More from around the web