Police arrest three after gun call at...

Police arrest three after gun call at Guelph high school

There are 1 comment on the The Guelph Mercury story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Police arrest three after gun call at Guelph high school. In it, The Guelph Mercury reports that:

Takedown Guelph Police Service Tactical Response Unit arrest three males on Clair Road, 45 minutes after receiving a report of gun in a vehicle at Our Lady of Lourdes high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guelph Mercury.

Enforcer

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Apr 11, 2012
I am "so proud of our Guelph Police Force", great that they got the message out load and clear, we are not going to tolerate this sort of nonsence in our community.
If all or one of the three are guilty, hopefully the crown is able to show the courts, a few months for the culprits crying for MOMMY wont help them now.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all our police officers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guelph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese medicine practitioner facing more sex c... Jan 16 Mom 1
News CFUW to host fundraising Fashion Show (Nov '12) Jan 14 sounds like them 6
News Deep freeze closes schools, grounds planes in O... (Jan '14) Dec 29 Frigid Arctic Air 13
News Chong Comes Out in Opposition to Proposed Highw... (Nov '07) Dec '17 MPPs know Ted a fool 13
News Annual food bill for Canadian family in 2018 ex... Dec '17 Newfie 1
News Male taken to hospital after plane found off ru... Dec '17 plane-at-pearson 1
News Guelph resident suspects rat poison after dog b... Dec '17 Land 1
More from around the web