Gravenhurst man wins $600k lottery prize

Gravenhurst man wins $600k lottery prize

There are 2 comments on the CottageCountryNow.ca story from May 1, 2013, titled Gravenhurst man wins $600k lottery prize. In it, CottageCountryNow.ca reports that:

After three decades of trying his luck, Allan Dempsey has finally gotten the payday he's been looking for.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CottageCountryNow.ca.

gravenhurst local

Severn, Canada

#1 May 21, 2013
Way to go al.

Since: Sep 12

Makati, Philippines

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Congratulations to the winner for winning $600,000 jackpot prize. I'm sure he can have a more comfortable life. In addition he can also use the money to help other people too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gravenhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News YMCA's 'Move to Give' fun-draiser April 30 incl... May 17 YMCA not help all 1
News Muskoka schools may be on chopping block Apr '16 Elaine Matthews 2
News 'Major storm' expected to hit Parry Sound-Musko... Apr '16 Flood not an Apri... 1
News Winter Storm Warning Mar '16 Flooding starts 1
News Winter storm warning ended in Parry Sound-Muskoka Mar '16 Maple Syrup time 1
News Warning of significant snowfall, possible freez... Mar '16 tworowwampum 1
News Parry Sound-Muskoka upgraded to winter storm wa... Mar '16 send gas offshore eh 1
More from around the web