An autopsy has confirmed a 17-year-old youth died after being electrocuted while buffing a floor during his shift at Wal-Mart. Patrick Desjardins was found in the automotive department at the store in Grand Falls on Wednesday.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Victoria Star.
#1 Jan 11, 2011
my point of view is where is the technician who is suppost to bring any equipment of any store up to date.This death did not have to happen at all i am very upset of this story their is no forgiveness for this death it happen out of stupiditity and not being aware of their store equipment if it don't work get a new one we a talking about a store a bussiness.wake up and check your equiopement.
Add your comments below
|Ontario pot producer eyes new location in Frede...||Sep '17||what r prices||1|
|Depressed in need of a serious change!||Aug '17||Thh||1|
|Saskatchewan's Indigenous languages, basis of c...||Aug '17||bob||1|
|Layoff news upsets Canada Post staff in N.B, N.... (Apr '11)||Jun '17||tnox||3|
|Entertainment journal (Nov '10)||Jun '17||Pope||4|
|N.B Power targets Saturday for full restoration... (Dec '13)||Jun '17||thenox||2|
|Eastern Canada Winter Storm Update (Feb '15)||Jun '17||Tnox||2|
Find what you want!
Search Fredericton Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC