Poll: More Support For Scanners Than ...

Poll: More Support For Scanners Than Pat-Downs

There are 1 comment on the WCBS Newsradio 880 story from Nov 23, 2010, titled Poll: More Support For Scanners Than Pat-Downs. In it, WCBS Newsradio 880 reports that:

In this Nov. 19, 2010 photo, a passenger walks past a sign informing travelers about the use of full-body scanners for security screening at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seattle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCBS Newsradio 880.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2010
This country has 15 million illegals who just walked into the country so that's how easy it is for terrorists to do the same thing. If you're looking for terrorists, the dumbasses in government should have noticed that so far they all had several things in common so they need to look at the profiles responsible for terrorism. Other countries take historical events into consideration when implementing security while the US just talks about it. Most of these bureaucrats would be better employed as roadside bomb sniffers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me welcome!!!!! (Jan '16) Jul 2 RaRa 3
News New album gets a hot start for country singer T... Apr '16 Prince 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fredericton deliv... 1
News Beaver Dam standoff ends peacefully (Jun '15) Jun '15 TomFan 1
News Eastern Canada Winter Storm Update (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Canada vs. ISIS: Special Forces Engages In 2 Mo... (Jan '15) Jan '15 cant plan a tour 1
News Heavy snow? Freezing rain? Bitter cold? Canada ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 LITTER PEG 2
More from around the web