Palin house purchase has neighbours’ ...

Palin house purchase has neighbours’ tongues dancing as Storm moving from U.S. to Atlantic Canada

There are 2 comments on the CBC story from Dec 26, 2010, titled Palin house purchase has neighbours’ tongues dancing as Storm moving from U.S. to Atlantic Canada. In it, CBC reports that:

PHOENIX others moving in — Bristol Palin, the 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin, has bought a five-bedroom house in Maricopa, a modest community south of Phoenix,

setting off a flurry of speculation as to exactly what her plans — and those of her well-known mother — are for the desert dwelling.

The Palin family, which calls Wasilla, Alaska, home, offered no comment. But the sale certainly created plenty of buzz in Maricopa, where ...

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/912373--palin-house-purchase-has-neighbours-tongues-dancing

as Atlantic Canada is bracing for yet another blizzard as a storm system creeps up the U.S. East Coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

Neighbourhood Watch

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Had enough yet

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 27, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fredericton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New album gets a hot start for country singer T... Apr '16 Prince 1
Help me welcome!!!!! Jan '16 vixy86 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fredericton deliv... 1
News Beaver Dam standoff ends peacefully (Jun '15) Jun '15 TomFan 1
News Eastern Canada Winter Storm Update (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Canada vs. ISIS: Special Forces Engages In 2 Mo... (Jan '15) Jan '15 cant plan a tour 1
News Heavy snow? Freezing rain? Bitter cold? Canada ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 LITTER PEG 2
More from around the web