Cpl Scott Roberts: 1982-2008

Cpl Scott Roberts: 1982-2008

There are 8 comments on the SooToday story from Jun 16, 2008, titled Cpl Scott Roberts: 1982-2008. In it, SooToday reports that:

On Friday, SooToday.com's Carol Martin returned from Sudbury, where she had covered the trial of a drunk driver who was convicted of causing the death of Sault Ste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SooToday.

Amanda Williams Rainee

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Jun 16, 2008
May deepest sympathy goes out to all Scott's family and friends. I did not know him in the way that you all do, but I did know him as a gaming friend. My prayers and thoughts are with you all.
Amadna Williams <Rainee>
West Plam Beach, Flordia
dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jun 18, 2008
GOD Bless.......eh...
Leslie McNew

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Jun 19, 2008
I am so sorry for the loss of Scott. For the short time I knew him, he was a very sweet man and gaming friend. I will continue to pray for his family and friends. God bless all of you.
Leslie McNew <Betrayed>
West Palm Beach, Florida
Lorraine Ellis

Edmonton, Canada

#4 Jun 19, 2008
Scott was a resident in the apartment building I live and work part time. He was a wonderful, kind young man with so much to give to this world. He was a joy and spoke highly of his family and friends. I lost a son 29 years ago and pray for his family as they go through this tragic loss, He truly was a wonderful young man and may you find his loving spirit always there to guide you. Your son was something you should be proud of.
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#5 Jun 21, 2008
..I's give...compassion,Understandin g,Spiritual LOVE and Goodwill to ALL of Yous',tooo boot!!!Thankyous'!!GOD Bless!!.....eh....
Greg Quinn

Edmonton, Canada

#6 Jun 27, 2008
He was so active, he was seven years younger than me but 7 years older at the same time. I'm in deep shock right now and can't type too much more. Scott was truly an amazing, loving, caring person and he was always someone I could count on. My daughter Kayla loves him dearly and always talked about her "uncle Scott". I am so sad to find out about this terrible loss so late. I wished I could have had the chance to say thank you and goodbye. I changed my number on my cell and never gave it to him yet. Laura, Aaron, Angelina... Someone please call. Thinking of all of Scott's friends and family. It is unbearable to lose someone as amazing as Scott. Love always your friends Greg, Nicole and Kayla
Angelleena Wishloff

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2008
Scott was my roommate, friend, and somebody that I truly admired. He was very intelligent, funny, athletic, and kind hearted. I will never forget the anger and disbelief I felt the day we find out that Scott was killed by a drunk driver. He is greatly missed and I feel blessed for having the chance to get to know such a wonderful person. Scott has an amazing family and I was lucky enough to meet them all. He always talked highly of them, his friends, and co-workers as well. Scott, I miss you very much and I will forever hold onto you memory.

the stinky paki

Sherwood Park, Canada

#8 Jan 5, 2010
i thought these guys took defensive driving ??? should have zigged instead of zagged. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Saskatchewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ft. Saskatchewan Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep 28 Musikologist 8
News Oct. 3, 1958: City report notes trend to suburbia (Jan '15) Jan '15 your city your st... 1
News Muslims go back under the microscope (Oct '14) Oct '14 paul shykora arts 1
Accident (Aug '14) Aug '14 Betty miller 1
News Notable Mr. Big stings in Alberta (Aug '14) Aug '14 Fred 1
News City Introduces Electric Buses to Edmonton (Jun '14) Jul '14 ProTask Force 2
...LUSH...NATIVE...Gardens... (May '13) May '13 paul SHYKORA arts 1
More from around the web