Disabled man thrilled to carry Olympi...

Disabled man thrilled to carry Olympic torch during city stop

There are 1 comment on the Edmonton Sun story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Disabled man thrilled to carry Olympic torch during city stop. In it, Edmonton Sun reports that:

Doctors gave newborn Steve Parent-Korbie a 5% chance of living more than a day. Now, 36 years later, the Edmonton man with cerebral palsy is gearing up to wheel 300 metres with the Olympic torch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Edmonton Sun.

the stinky paki

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1 Jan 5, 2010
i am jealous, i want to paticipate in a NAZI founded tradition like the torch relay!!!!! except letting a disable person carry the torch would have not hapen in 1936 as Hitler usually condemned the mentally and physically hanidcapped to death or various types of "testing".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Saskatchewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ft. Saskatchewan Music Thread (Sep '13) Sep '15 Musikologist 8
News Oct. 3, 1958: City report notes trend to suburbia (Jan '15) Jan '15 your city your st... 1
News Muslims go back under the microscope (Oct '14) Oct '14 paul shykora arts 1
Accident (Aug '14) Aug '14 Betty miller 1
News Notable Mr. Big stings in Alberta (Aug '14) Aug '14 Fred 1
News City Introduces Electric Buses to Edmonton (Jun '14) Jul '14 ProTask Force 2
...LUSH...NATIVE...Gardens... (May '13) May '13 paul SHYKORA arts 1
More from around the web