48% support for northern B.C. pipelin...

48% support for northern B.C. pipeline, says poll

There are 7 comments on the CBC News story from Jan 5, 2012, titled 48% support for northern B.C. pipeline, says poll. In it, CBC News reports that:

Near half of British Columbians support plans for a pipeline to transport crude oil from Alberta to the West Coast port of Kitimat for shipping, a new poll by Ipsos suggests, but most also say they don't really know much about it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

paul SHYKORA Arts

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 5, 2012
..THEN,Let US Make it so.....eh ..$$$
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jan 7, 2012
...PIPLINE Pipe Maker's in our Canada...''start'' manufacturing,here...with NEW Jobs',..tooooooo booooot...eh...yada u (+)..Onward. ..shalom
TinaH

Burnaby, Canada

#3 Jan 24, 2012
eh... what if half the pipeline is made, make a factory (or many) to use the materials to make products for Canadians (or export). Makes jobs for now and the future, avoid oil spills (depending on what is made), a base for other companies to start up in Canada, and possibly some cheaper stuff in BC.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Jan 24, 2012
TinaH wrote:
eh... what if half the pipeline is made, make a factory (or many) to use the materials to make products for Canadians (or export). Makes jobs for now and the future, avoid oil spills (depending on what is made), a base for other companies to start up in Canada, and possibly some cheaper stuff in BC.
...YES...(+)...eh
earth wind and fire

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 24, 2012
no- my friends in near future uwill be SLAVES!!!!
Tom M

Canada

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Once a big oil spill happens there would would be no point in stopping the project.
Truth or consequances

North Vancouver, Canada

#7 Jan 26, 2012
Anyone that opposes any form of ultra safe pipeline or business in Canada or anywhere are completely and utterly far left loons and cannot be swayed so don't waste your time. They are moved by far left ideology nothing else..it makes them feel superior living in their urban jungles and throwing stones at glass houses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KEVIN is LEERY Caught Bribing Conservatives ! Jan 17 KEVIN is LEERY 1
looking for woman interested in using me as a h... (Jul '15) Jan 15 skk 18
TIME to NATIONALIZE HYDRO ! Jan 14 NATIONALIZE HYDRO 1
Dreadone u out there? (Oct '14) Jan 14 dooder1 19
BARBARELLA Slams JUSTIN TRUDEAU ! Jan 12 Kevin is Leery - ... 1
News Jane Fonda says people should not be fooled by ... Jan 12 Tom Hayden - Senator 2
Poll Is it too early to discuss Nibiru? (Dec '07) Jan 12 Arch Angelas Merkel 24,549
More from around the web