Rehco Ltd. carpentry, renovations, ha...

Rehco Ltd. carpentry, renovations, hardwood flooring, and general repairs

Posted in the Eastern Passage Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Dartmouth, Canada

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Winter Specials for Seniors', Military, and General Public also "SPECIAL" discounts on larger renovations
throughout the metro area!

We do good work!!
Former Employee

Stephenville, Canada

#3 Jul 27, 2011
Paiges Place wrote:
Winter Specials for Seniors', Military, and General Public also "SPECIAL" discounts on larger renovations
We do good work!!
I'd like to know what BANANA BOAT you came off of? Do you want me to list on a PUBLIC FORUM the people this guy has RIPPED OFF!!!
Did you know he changes company names to avoid creditors? YOU had better get YOUR facts straight before you post anymore comments about this CROOK!!! If you post ONE MORE good comment about this JERK!! I'm going to UNLEASH with ALL the DIRT I happen to know about him!!! DO YOU HEAR ME !! AND A LIST OF EMPLOYEES HE'S RIPPED OFF !! I happen to be a very good friend of the employee he's ripped off recently. Get it through your head there is no longer any such company as RECHO LTD. that name changed when he didn't pay his company bills!!!!! SO STOP POSTING BS ABOUT THIS SCAP AND HIS COMPANY, OR I'LL POST THE REAL DEAL ABOUT THIS SCAP AND HIS MANY COMPANY NAME CHANGES!!!!! This CREEP BURNS his trusted workers!!!! His workers have to chase him for their paycheques!! I should know I worked for the SLEEZE!!!!
Former Employee

Stephenville, Canada

#5 Sep 8, 2011
Paiges Place wrote:
We do good work!!
Who ever posted this BS should be hung!! I certainly hope the government wises up and cuts this loser off completely!!
the best man EVER

Dartmouth, Canada

#6 Apr 30, 2012
THE BEST
the best man EVER

Dartmouth, Canada

#7 May 1, 2012
what a great beautiful hard-working man he's so honest always
the cowards name

Dartmouth, Canada

#8 May 1, 2012
we need the name of the CoWARd ''former employee '' who IS THE CAPTAIN OF THAT BANANA BOAT THAT HE TALKED ABOUT.COM E OUT OF YOUR CLOSET SON WE ALL MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU .stop hating yourself
coward

Dartmouth, Canada

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Former Employee wrote:
Just checking to make sure no one is posting anything good about the SCAB!!
give us ur name Coward :) lol
coward

Dartmouth, Canada

#10 Oct 30, 2012
coward :) lol
coward

Dartmouth, Canada

#11 Oct 30, 2012
coward
Coward of the County lol

Dartmouth, Canada

#12 Feb 4, 2013
You have a thief ripping off the common people and that same thief is ripping off the military. He sends his guys out on non military jobs and pays them under military contracts. Yes, by George you have a thief residing in the Passage just waiting to rip some unsuspecting, trusting, sucker off. He usually changes cell phone companies because he doesn't pay his cell phone bills. A born LOSER that he is. I wonder is it time for a nice long letter to the government? An audit of his books sounds fitting. Once a thief always a thief. Yes, I think a letter to the military should prove interesting.
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Coward of the County lol wrote:
You have a thief ripping off the common people and that same thief is ripping off the military. He sends his guys out on non military jobs and pays them under military contracts. Yes, by George you have a thief residing in the Passage just waiting to rip some unsuspecting, trusting, sucker off. He usually changes cell phone companies because he doesn't pay his cell phone bills. A born LOSER that he is. I wonder is it time for a nice long letter to the government? An audit of his books sounds fitting. Once a thief always a thief. Yes, I think a letter to the military should prove interesting.
that's it i'm going to the police and then we'll see about who the real coward is lol
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#14 Feb 4, 2013
that's it it i'm going to the police and get ur computer seized coward and then we'll see how really much of a cowrad you are ...look in the mirror Freak lol better still i'll we'll find You lol
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#15 Feb 4, 2013
haa you're quite the big rat mouth haaaa lol lol lol give your name motor mouth lol...oh ! haaa never mind i know who You are haaa you left the wrong clue on ur motor-mouthing letter ....ok thanks that's great motor-mouth aww what a sin see You lol
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#16 Feb 4, 2013
stupid stupid stupid ,ur a sick indivivual ... :( hope the computer not in ur name but that's ok too everythings on file You can run ''but you can't hide we'll get You what a sin :( you're only as smart as You think your little sick brain think it is :( sleep tight we'll see who came off a banana boat lol the authorities be knocking on your door very very soon gonna cost you soo soo much also.....i never did like threats by little minds bye :) we got ya lol coward of the county ;)
Coward of the County lol

Dartmouth, Canada

#17 Feb 5, 2013
When you call the police Fred make sure you call the military police too. It's time the thieving stops. Anyway I'm dealing with that so don't worry your silly, moronic, head about that. I'm speaking to the chief not the Indians. The government doesn't like being ripped off. Enough freebies it's time for him to actually start working for his money. No more taking people to the cleaners. He needs an audit done on his books that's a must. Maybe I'll call the cell phone companies and let them know where he can be contacted. I'm sure they would appreciate that. Not a threat just a good person doing what is right and decent. Any company name changes lately Fred ? Any more cell phone companies ripped off lately ?
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#18 Feb 6, 2013
any RAT can post something on here it's easy but show ur face and noame which i'll get there's a real BRAVE person ,,,NOT SOMEONE WHO HIDES COWARD ;) MORON WHAT A REAL PITTY WHAAAAAA :( GIVE ME A CALL ? HAAAAAAA
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#19 Feb 6, 2013
THEY'RE COMMING TO GET UR COMPUTER BRAVE ONE HAAA WHAT A REAL SIN WE HAVE COWARDS LIKE ''you '' LIVING IN OUR COMMUNITY I'VE BEEN HERE ALL MY LIFE AND THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAT A LITTLE COWARD ''YOU MUST HATE URSELF AND DRINK AND DRINK YOURSELF TO SLEEP BEING THE REAL COWARD yOU ARE :( WHAT A SIN :) UR PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE ONE'S WHO LET THEY MATE GET CRAPPED ON AND U'D RUN IF SOMEONE STUCK UP TO yOUR ''DEMENTED WAYS LOL FRED ;)
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#20 Feb 6, 2013
I HEARD yOU'VE BEEN IN THE SLAMMER BEFORE FOR THREATS yOU'VE MADE ''behind people backs...hmmm i imagine You had real fun there :) with the way You are sleeping with one eye open lol lol lol
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#21 Feb 6, 2013
i know one thing the guy who own the company you are down grading and the guy u r down grading is a ''REAL MAN '' :) AND NOT A TWO-BIT''COWARD LOL U MUST BE SOO SOO JEALOUS OF HIM THAT UR TWINGING AND VIBRATING AND CAN'T LOOK AT URSELF IN THE MIRROW AND CAN'T SLEEP ''HAVE ANOTHER DRINK'' AWWWWW WHAT A SIN :( AWWW YOU'RE DEFINATELY A DANGER TO URSELF AND OUR COMMUNITY COME OUTTA THE CLOSET LITTLE ONE HAAA COME ON NOW LITTLE ONE LOL
fred

Dartmouth, Canada

#22 Feb 6, 2013
UR A '''SERIAL JEALOUS'' RAT HAA POOR CHILD HE'LL BE HOME AT THE END OF APRIL FROM HIS LONG WELL ''EARNED VACATION'' VACATION AND I'LL GET MR REHCO TO GO TO THE POLICE WITH HIS COMPUTER ALSO ... WEIRDO LOL....FRED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eastern Passage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Timothy Charles Farler of Eastern Passage denie... (Feb '08) May '15 Tanya in BC 28
Halifax council awards $60M in garbage contracts (Jan '15) Jan '15 bag limit4 1
News Rick's Rants Monday October... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Bob 1
Missing Arlene McLean Eastern Passage (Sep '09) Apr '12 Caper 5
News Agent Orange Man who lost wife to cancer fights... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dave 2
Sod turning for Eastern Passage Wastewater Trea... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bayman 1
News Brothers charged in homicide denied bail (Jan '11) Jan '11 Guy 1
More from around the web