2nd suspect charged in Dartmouth slaying

Dec 20, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBC News

A second suspect has been charged with murdering an elderly woman who was found dead in her Dartmouth home last Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Wayne

Port Alberni, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

It was my mother that these two bastards murdered.They killed her for a pack of cigarettes.The mother of the 15 year old thinks her little lamb was led astray by the older kid.Fact is they are both cold hearted murderers that beat a 79 year old women to death.I can only hope that the inmates in prison hate old lady killers and these jerks will get whats coming to them.
marie

Grand Falls, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

the 15th year old boy that murdered the old 79 year old ladie, i hope this is a lesson to learn never to hurt no one, but i heard you were not raised like that. i know you would never be able to hurt someone, the only thing i can say that little boy is that he has a big heart. where he was raised was not at all like in darthmouth. you told me never touched her, people should wait and see to have the results of D.N.A. don't judged a person by his looks. james gallant has broke in to that house many times, WHO should to judged!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••