NAN refuses to participate in annual ...

NAN refuses to participate in annual meeting with premier

There are 2 comments on the Thunder Bay's Source story from May 18, 2012, titled NAN refuses to participate in annual meeting with premier. In it, Thunder Bay's Source reports that:

Call us today to book your next surprise birthday, summer rehearsal parties, showers or engagement parties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thunder Bay's Source.

Monsokan Nan

Canada

#1 May 18, 2012
Nan does not have the right to meet the provincial premier because its Ontario and etc., provinces that took Aboriginal land for their uses. So! Why meet the archenemy of the stolen land process by the KGC of long ago?

The Federal Government does not owe land, Ontario does. Ontario is the KGC's puppy dog.

All that whooping for nothing. Ontario planned the Ring of Fire long time ago and whatever the whooping Indians thought otherwise was just whooping madness. Hey! Have you heard Sasquatch lately? I did. Where? In the Palisades area. What I heard was rock tapping which is a Sasquatch trait. Another is the smell of a very big skunk, but if you saw Sasquatch, you would be the happious Indian alive. Guarantee.

“rEaD bEtWeEn ThE LiNeS”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2012
I am part of Nan as well, but in our faction we spell it backwards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton McGuinty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Q&A: Robert Fisher on Kathleen Wynne's apology ... Nov 28 HydroDebt 60Billi... 3
News Liberals turning deaf ear to local issues (Jun '09) Nov 12 lotsa silly gone on 9
News Will debt be Liberalsa legacy or epitaph? (Nov '10) Jun '16 we used 2 do this 9
News Heavy-handed governing will doom Wynne's Grits (Jun '16) Jun '16 the Joke-r on us 1
News Provincial Affairs: Why Kathleen Wynne is decep... (Jun '16) Jun '16 KNOW WONDER 1
News Ontario Widening Highway 401 in Mississauga (Apr '16) Apr '16 why only now 1
News Dalton McGuinty staffers charged with breach of... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Dr Livingston I P... 1
More from around the web